Server / mod lag

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by daven.

• Set filter to " Servers Played" or something like that. It will only show the servers you have played on.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• speaking of lag, there' s quite a bit this evening. I was leading Fallen Gigajump on a bit of a chase through Bretonia when the server pooped out on us. Of course he's impossible to hit, so it's just as well. 8)

• bump

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Lagg Lagg Lagg ....when in uk my ping was around 30/40...Now moved to Thailand ...am finding it hard to get below 300..might have to do with only using ADSL..instead of cable ....but hey they still got water buffalo's walking the roads...
    Am trying everything i can to drop my ping rate ...even to the extent of only coming online when only afew ppl on .....any help would be greatful ....

[rocketwhore] [SIZE=3]All Good Things Come To A End[/SIZE]

Originally posted by daven
    Lagg Lagg Lagg ....when in uk my ping was around 30/40...Now moved to Thailand ...am finding it hard to get below 300..might have to do with only using ADSL..instead of cable ....but hey they still got water buffalo's walking the roads...
    Am trying everything i can to drop my ping rate ...even to the extent of only coming online when only afew ppl on .....any help would be greatful ....

Warning
    This is a joke.

I have got a suggestion. Go back to UK :D:D:tongue::rolleyes::P:)) :] [8] [11] [10]

THE FASTEST ONE

• HaHa yeh ...just might do that ....miss all that cold rain and snow...rules and regs...
    No will have to wait and see what i can do when house is built ...see what connection i can get ....but for the time being will keep out of everyones way ...anyway with the time diffence ( being 6 hrs ahead of uk time ) not many ppl on ...

[rocketwhore] [SIZE=3]All Good Things Come To A End[/SIZE]