Looking to join a pirat clan :)

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MrSns.

• Hello every 1.. Im looking to join a pirat clan.. If eney 1 has eney open spots in there clan, (pirat clan) i would be happy to join :)

[COLOR=bright yellow](\__/) [/COLOR] [3] (You will Respect)
    [COLOR=bright yellow](='.'=) [/COLOR] <(My Authority.....)
    [COLOR=bright yellow](" )_(" ) [/COLOR]

• Hey M8 Lp is a Pirate Clan...............but i you have to ask amhos if you want to join..since im not legalized to *recruit* yet

This Is Moshi. Drunk....Uncoordinated.

CF 1.7 Chars
    {LP}Sean_Stakes{X}-Soulforge Train
    {LP}Sean_Fighter{X}-Pheonix
    SeanStakes-Rhino
    {LP}Admiral_Stakes{X}-Rhienland Battleship
    [85][104]

• Lol ok.. I look foword to hearing from u :P

• Arrrr matey! Mr Sns
    The LostProphets is a pirate clan, we are quite active, we have more than 20 players at CF !!!
    If u like piracy:
    - Taxing: U just stop pilots, ask them for a, lets say 5 or 10 million tax to let them go.... better if u do that with unprotected freighters. U can tax: traders, smugglers, police, military and freelancers...
    - As a LP, U will belong to the CSF RP federation... u will protect the good ppl from sirius, and engange any ASF ships nearby (IOC, CFPD, BG... ). U are expected to play this RP 24/7/365 in addition to pirate RP.
    - Shooting police on sight. Yes... if police comes near u, like DC or CFPD, u just shoot them unmercifully
    - Gang up with ur LP m8, a lot of good ppl. And go for a little hunting: BGs, CFPDs, IOCs and DC are our preferred targets.
    - Brake military blockades! Sometimes they try to block some smugglering routes, so u gang up to smugglers, freelancer, other pirates, and u just go for a little cleaning/desinfection of B(u)Gs on the target system...
    - U have a home at Daedalus, a very calm and pleasant system on the outskirts of Sirius.
    - U may join the Altair Branch of LP and control Sovetskaya skies, just make a char with some slavic sounding name.
    - Uppon registration u wil receive a villa at planet Gortyn, Daedalus, plus equipment expenses.
    - Lost of friends also. LP is a very warm clan...
    - And much more to discover
    - Check: http://lostprophets.forumup.org/
    -Leaders: Stoned_Rider, Privateer, Canoso, Tanatos and Amos.
    -Recruiters: Saxon and Sting Ray
    - Oh... we dont have ranks, we are freespirits... only some chiefs to try to organize a bit.

So, just tell us, at our forum, about u: age, skills, time zone, if u are really willing to stay or just trying on, etc...

Cya, Amos. [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• I am CFPD. but I must promote {LP} to my best ability as they have some good leadership and some up and coming pilots.

I look forward to vaporizing you in game... [10]

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ah thank you my freind. i have now just got my mod working and im in the LP i talked to i guy nat (short for his name which was long) and sean asked ya boss i think it was.. thx guys :)

• Admiral we used to be a Syndicate, now we are an Official clan of CF.

We are the best pirate clan on CF. And the most known too.

If you already were approved to be LP, welcome to our clan Mrsns.

• thx guys :)