CF 1.7 bugs...?

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• I seem to be having a problem purchasing an Armored Transport (AT). I was converting from an APC, and got all gear transferred, but I get kicked from the server as soon as I try to launch from Karun Shipyard. Anyone else have this issue? BTW, I noticed that the AT has no shield slot, but shield batteries can be purchased for it. Is the shield built-in? ?(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• yeah, i told you about that dopple. it was a newbie trying to purchase it. can't remember his name now.
    he got kicked for cheating everytime he tried to buy the AT at karun. if my memory is correct. i asked if he was running any other mods or whatever, he said no. i did suggest it might be a bug.

Sapphire.

• I also noticed bugs in Lost Paradise that may or may not involve Deva respawning quirks, invincible, stationary nomad NPCs on the planet surface, and a bizarre ability to track other players (in this case, I could keep tabs on Amos from 95K away). Hehehe :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: