What is the best game?

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Avenger.

• What is the best game? (I dont mean only the current games)

Whats ur opinion?

SWAT_OP-R8R
    Portal-Administrator

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i am split between 2...baldurs gate 2 (BG lol) and Deus Ex. Both r excellent and playable again and again. i think ive completed BG2 about 5 times, and DE something like 4 :D

• evrything turns pale in front of....

JAGGED ALLIANCE 2 !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

aah..yeah.. and Q3A :)

There are only 10 kind of people, those who understand binary and those, who don´t

I wish, i had a shilling for every senseless killing

Could CS be fun? No - would be cheating :D
    Making 4 Frags in UT is called "Ultrakill", in Q3A "Excellent" and in CS "kicked by console"

• Seni Soccer is the greatest game ever...i still play it now
    U may think im sad but as a footballer myself it the closest think i have played to football on a computer. Better than the look good play shit games off today
    Dues Ex is class
    Half life(good for its time)
    Call of duty is a class game(makes me jump time after time and hide behind the sofa)
    Jedi academy,if you ever wanted to fight with a light sabre then this is as good as it gets
    SOF2 online is great fun even if i get beat by spotty teenagers
    Total war is a must, the battles are prefect...cant wait for total war rome
    And of course Freelancer...if it was not for this game i would not be here writing :D

6:19 aka Lonewolf
    When am I going to get some BACKUP!

• The best game ever by far is easily Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the N64. It doesnt matter how many thousands of times you totally complete this monster game, you always go back for more.

"Where is the Horse and the Rider?
    Where is the Horn that was blown?
    It has passed like rain on the mountains,
    like wind in the meadows

The days have gone down in the west,
    Behind the hills to shadow"
    [SIZE=1]JRR Tolkien[/SIZE]

• One of the best games i've ever played has gotta be BattleField 1942 +all the add ons i've prolly played this for about 100hours and i've had it less than a month

Red Alert 2 was a good strategy game, but when i got the expansion pack i was glued to my big huge expensive leather office chair (the ones that millionaires that own big bussinesses use at the end of huge tables with about a hundred advisors all sitting next to and some ppl he's aving a meeting with) for a whole 18 and a half hours....

and (this is prolly quite sad but i dont know) i used to like Dungeon keeper a hell of alot i completed it about 40 times lol........

• rage @ hyper....RA2 is shocking...y is it a games company is good...then is taken over by EA? *cries* RA is one of the greatest strat games ive ever played tho, as is dungeon keeper, altho for slightly different reasons ;) SLAP

BF...never really got into it all that much, despite having completed it as allies. maybe its cos i try to fly the planes as if they were an eagle lol

btw every1...PLAY KNIGHT OF THE OLD REPUBLIC!! i bought it (yes u read that rite ;)) yesterday and clocked up 7 hrs game time already :D its great

• The best game is Starlancer and Wing Commander. And the multy of call of duty is very very good.

You can only see angels, when they smashed to the ground !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ive never actually played SL. Is it any good. How much like FL is it?

"Where is the Horse and the Rider?
    Where is the Horn that was blown?
    It has passed like rain on the mountains,
    like wind in the meadows

The days have gone down in the west,
    Behind the hills to shadow"
    [SIZE=1]JRR Tolkien[/SIZE]

• aaaaaaaaaaaah!! 13 hours gaming on Knights in 2 days...whooosh whooooosh i think my head might explode :D hmm...arent i sposed to b doing work or something? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Avenger
    its different than fl, but it doesnt have mouse support

mmh.. You never played it, eeh??

There are only 10 kind of people, those who understand binary and those, who don´t

I wish, i had a shilling for every senseless killing

Could CS be fun? No - would be cheating :D
    Making 4 Frags in UT is called "Ultrakill", in Q3A "Excellent" and in CS "kicked by console"

• yes i did play the demo, but i didnt like it, it has no mouse support

i hate using my kboard to pitchup/down its too confusing

• My favourite games are mafia and Gothic 2 (its a german game :D ) . But i think my mostly like game is mafia . the atmosphere and all ... i like it

• unreal tournament is the best game in my eyes
    but it is realy slow and not very hard
    star wars galactic battlegrounds is the best game
    if you want 2 play long and it is a bilding game sow if there are star wars fans or bilders you schoud download it

• man... i've read quite a bit about KotOR and i'll probably get a new system just to play the darn thing! i want it that bad!