Trade items

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by <SF>IndianaJones.

• Hey,

is there a way to move items from one character to another? Do I need another person to help me so I do jetison it to space, other person pics it up and I log with other character and we do same thing other way around?

• Hi TropX,

The only alternative is to have access to a clan base with both characters: with char 1# you dock with that base and sell the desired items, with char 2# you dock with the base and buy them back.

Other than that, CF does not provide another item management system.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Its not necessary to drop, theres a option to trade from ship to ship if your ships are near. If your near and click on the other ship iín the left box, then a small trading symbol appears besides the right border of the left box in hud,

If your able to run cf on a second computer its tolerated to use the second account for this option, as long as not more than 120 player want to go online at same time. Im here for more than 10 years and never saw more than 30 on at same time.l