Banned from game for no reason!

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I was playing game and the game crashed about 5 times and on top of that someone jacked my load of engine components and replaced it with fertilizers and I got banned for it and I did nothing wrong now I cannot play my favorite game this is really messed up kinda irritates me :diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo:!!!!

• Nomad-Black

Added the Label Help needed:
  • Well I am back in game but it keeps crashing please help I love this game and I play it the way it was meant to be played I love being a trader in this game and the only way to get neutral to green with most of the races is to kill Xenos please help.

• should be working again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thank you it is working again I am forever in your debt I love this game I would sit and play this game for mindless hours when I was younger hard to believe it but I still love this game 20 years later I admit I have not played in some time 7 years I been away from this exceptional game and I am glad I can play again I really appreciate it bud thanks again.

• unbanned

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!