My account has been banned.

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ice cold.

• For one or another reason my account has been banned. I just sold some goods in Thames Outpost, checked some things on what to buy where, clicked the icon to leave the base and got kicked off the game. I first thought that I was too long on the base. Re-connected to the game and character and found my self floating in the first portal of the station. Weird. I only could leave by clicking the Dock button. I interrupted the docking procedure and went to London. There I found out that my Construction Materials weren't sold, so I went back, sold them, clicked the exit button and got kicked out of the game. After re-connecting I found my self again in the portal. Docked, sold the stuff again, clicked exit and was kicked off again. But this time I could not re-connect, my account was banned.

My ship: Just a Tourist

How long have I been playing: 4 days.

i hope someone can help me. Thanks!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

Edited once, last by (IOC)Wanderer: removed account ID ().

• Hello Ruudb,
    your account should be unbanned now.

Only the exact character name is needed when dealing with bans (I used the name Just_a_Tourist). Your account code can remain private at it should be.

Please use the ticket system ("Tickets" on top of the page) for future requests.

Have a good time!

• Thank you very much! Do you have an idea why it happened?

What could help: I started to fly in single mode and then that crashed as well. Then neither the single player nor the multi player would start, just an error code. Something corrupted? So I decided to deactivate the mod in the manager: only errors. That made me decide to re-install everything. Then things worked! But then I also found your message. So what ever happened or what was the cause, I don't know.

Many thanks again!

• hi i have problems with all bases in hamburg system it crashes every time i leave a base but i have found that if i put pc in windowed mode it don't crash

then just put it back to full screen in space

it's a work around if it keeps doing that give that a go use keys alt+enter to toggle