how does a non clan player have the dragonfly ship

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• a pilot called sentinal no clan tags and there is 2 on at the same time

Files

• screen8.jpg

(575.07 kB, downloaded 29 times, last: )

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• I believe that clans can grant access to specific individuals regarding ships or equipment, we've done that in the past where people asked for permission to buy a specific fighter or equipment (like the adv. Champion Shield) from the clan systems, the nowadays clan bases must operate in the same way.

• ok pal sound first i heard of it lol then whats the advantage of being in a clan if anyone can just get them me personally dont think thats right well in my opinion anyway

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• Well, that's what it sounds like... besides, not everyone can dock at specific clan stations, access to them must be given out.

In the past with the clan systems, everyone had the ability to break the rules of the specific clan and steal what they offered (fighters or equipment) or just invade the system for their fun... but now with the clan stations, it's different. ;)

• yeah i dont see the logic in that giving people who are not in a clan access to clan ships etc defeats the subject of being in a clan me personally i think that needs to be changed

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• not everyone has access.

some of us non clan players helped to build a lot of those bases and got those ships with clan permissions, the only way to dock.

also everyone helped to build the base at iCore, anyone who flies there should be able to dock or get permission to do so and buy, the same ships are avaliable to be baught by any one.

good flying :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• not everyone has access.

some of us non clan players helped to build a lot of those bases and got those ships with clan permissions, the only way to dock.

also everyone helped to build the base at iCore, anyone who flies there should be able to dock or get permission to do so and buy, the same ships are avaliable to be baught by any one.

good flying :) :)

inner core base jomdar is clan only and fare enough :salutes

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• yeah i dont see the logic in that giving people who are not in a clan access to clan ships etc defeats the subject of being in a clan me personally i think that needs to be changed

Why's that? Everything in this mod has been created by OP and whatever is sold / or flyable is for everybody. If a clan happens to rent that system which owns the specific item (whether that be an equipment or a ship) it can't forbid the player to have it... what it can do is put a price tag on it and allow access if both parties agree on the terms. Only those who have full rights to the specific item can determine whether someone can have it or not, in this case - OP because he created it, the clans can only set restrictions for it -> either put a price tag on it or just give it away for free.

• yeah i get that but it just defeats the point of being in a clan in my eyes i understand clan leaders can set there own rules etc and i get that people who have helped build bases etc why they have access to certain bases and equipment.

but if people who have access why not just join a clan to have full rights to all stuff if that makes sense to you lol

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• People join clans because they want to be among a group. Being alone is not bad either, you can switch between Roleplays all of the time (Police / Pirate / Mercenary / Smuggler) and some people actually prefer to be so 'freely'.

But those who join clans prefer to be in a group, to hangout and do a lot of RP and just have tons of fun. They don't join them so they can get something for free (ship or an equipment), but to hangout and be a part of a group.

Don't get me wrong though, I understand your mindset regarding this subject... it's just this is Freelancer and not RL ;) ... even in RL countries still sell stuff to other countries (either be with restrictions or not). ^ ^

• yeah i understand that mate me myself i joined IOC to have more of a purpose ingame and have a laugh with people and play alot with my clan mates im glad u kinda understand my logic i get what your sayin also haha

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• keep discussing....

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• keep discussing....

think we kinda finished on this subject needed some info on it thats all op but seen as its been put forward by kermit aswel cleared things up

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• think we kinda finished on this subject needed some info on it thats all op but seen as its been put forward by kermit aswel cleared things up

i said keep discussing 8o

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i said keep discussing 8o

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: well i think we made the point hahaha not sure what to say for once :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• I feel an agenda coming... :D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• If that player is who I think it is then he built 2 clan bases by himself. That is how he would have access to get the dragonfly.

The clan hired him to build the bases so he had unrestricted access to them.

Also I do know that a couple of non clan players have earned the right to enter certain clan bases because of the help and support they have shown the clan over time.

• I help build Deep Space - 17. and did have access to ds-17. but after the update I can not dock at ds-17. if you wish for me to return the dragonfly let me know. we put in a lot of time building Deep Space 17. I thank it was around 15 of us all . and getting a large train to ds-17 is a lot of work. now I cant re-stock ammo at ds-17. trader jd. col.buck. col. buck trader jd. are just part of my chars that work on deep space 17. and by the way most of the there only a few of us. you work on deep space 17. look up the old post. and you can see who all worked on deep space 17.

• its all been sorted mate no need just wanted to know why non clan members had clan ships etc

op has said he wished it was clan only but clan leaders make decision wo can have access and its staying that way quotes from op

also i have no clue is the admin of DS 17 base ive been to it and dock but no clue who owns it

check kermit ticket he brought it up also thats where op commented about it

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

Edited once, last by (IOC)Scarface135 ().