activation du mods crossfire

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Sensenmann01.

• I had last well let's see whether need is freelancer original game 3D saound of which is a causes why it does not work, and what version of FLMM you, I use since the FLMM1.5beta version

u dont use 1.5beta mod manager u need to use 1.31 version when you dwnload crossfire mod says only use version 1.31 and i have never had issues with activating the mod look for version 1.31 then go from there is really simple

SWAT_OP-R 8 R
    Author

SWAT_OP-R 8 R Oct 14 2015

1.31 is required as it the last version which reliably handle the required installation scripts

and that is the version you need to use no wonder you have issues just follow what has been said

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• w

u dont use 1.5beta mod manager u need to use 1.31 version when you dwnload crossfire mod says only use version 1.31 and i have never had issues with activating the mod look for version 1.31 then go from there is really simple

das hatte nicht mit FLMM 1.5 zu tuen gehabt, im system war irgend wo was nicht in ordnug, die einzigen probleme die bei jeden spiel vorkommen sind abstürtze und grafik probleme. das spiel läuft bei mir ein wand frei bis auf die besagten sachen die immer vorkommen können, damit kann ich leben. bei eine sache bin ich auch ein schussel gewesen hätte ich die instruktion gelesen, was ich ja auch dan getan habe, wegen den 3d Sound, der muss ja deaktiviert sein, was ich ja auch nicht wusste, as habe ich dan ja auch gemacht und siehe da die aktivirung ging dan auf ein mal es sind manch mal nur kleinig keiten die große probleme machen