mad mouse lag today [SOLVED]

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Scarface135.

• weird today on the server seems laggy on my mouse it is a wireless one same as keyboard i know wireless has a little bit of lag but still no settings have changed very weird like yesterday i got stuck couldn't move and died maybe the new updates are causing some issues

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• yo mate :) :)

it could be your internet connection that is most likely giving you a problem :) :)

good flying :) :)

hope it goes better for you.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I got wireless gear too, but I don't have this problem - unless I play from my neighbor's house. Try switching on wired for a moment and see whether this still happens.

It's possible that you need to either charge your stuff, mount the wireless receiver on an USB 3.1 port (extra power) or reduce the (possible) interference with your wireless setup.

Now, there's this other type pf mouse lag, on systems with Nvidia cards. If you have such a video card, go to the Nvidia control panel and turn off V-sync for Freelancer.exe. Under normal circumstances (= if your wireless gear is 100% functional), this would reduce the slightly delayed actions in the game.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• yeah man i have nvidia card ill do that turn off vsync thanks guys for ya help happy flying peoples and ill upload a link to my speedtest

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• here is link to my internet connection i should not lag on this connection have no packet loss nothing as smooth as a babys bum lmao

8405624174.png

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• (IOC)Scarface135 what is your mouse DPI? Can you try lover it (400 I think is default)? Also are you using rotations? ... this is in setting if you look through them. Rotation should be disabled by default and can cause frozen controls sometimes when used (player then need disable and re-enable them for get control functional again).

• (IOC)Scarface135 what is your mouse DPI? Can you try lover it (400 I think is default)? Also are you using rotations? ... this is in setting if you look through them. Rotation should be disabled by default and can cause frozen controls sometimes when used (player then need disable and re-enable them for get control functional again).

not sure on dpi setting ill have a look today I'll look up that rotation aswel ill be on today

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• all fixed guys mouse lag was because i needed to tweak my FPS now playing at 188 FPS and looks great mouse is extremely smooth thanks peoples

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• Martind Forlon

Changed the title of the thread from “mad mouse lag today” to “mad mouse lag today [SOLVED]”.