Crossfire Trophies

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• Are there automated triggers for the Crossfire trophies - Banker, Navigator, Killer, NPC Hunter ?

If yes, then what would be requirement to link the forum account with the in-game characters ? I assume that simply listing the FL chars in forum profile shouldn't be enough, as there's no way of validating that the chars I list there are my own or others'

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• considering that people have multiple accounts I wouldnt really want to bother with linking anything

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• My trophy's have come from other players that are either EM's or GR's or even moderators on here nominating me for them. I have shown proof of the ones that did not come from an Event win to validate the claim.

Best bet is if you think you deserve a trophy for something talk with either Wanderer or myself to help you out in obtaining the trophy.

We can advise you on wither you have done enough to earn one and if you have we can also nominate you for it.

And Good Luck there as well :)