Cylons Leaving CrossFire

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by teh_cr0w.

• Cylons are leaving CrossFire and moving to WTS World.

All Cylons are requested to transpher to the server as well.

Our reason is that to be a server clan, we must pay real $$$ for something that is not reality, something that is just a game.

Farewell to all. We will return if someday the 20 euro tax is removed.

Good Bye

Dark Hunter

• sry but do you expect ME to pay 169 per month so you can play for free and get all rights you want?

rights have to be earned

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP your sig rock`s :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• bigger is better ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• the CYLONS dissolved here anyway and the members jumped clans and made clans unsuccessfully along the way. Not to mention starting a whole lot of trouble.

All are welcome to play on CF, but make it enjoyable for the players you encounter.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Raven19
    OP your sig rock`s :D

I would have to agree, except for that the music starts to give me a headache after about 3 repetitions :P

@ Cylons: it's a pity to see you go. For the time you were around activity was good and there was hardly a dull moment in X when your leader was about. Have fun and take care 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Gunny i'm an ex cylons and i didn't cause any trouble here srry to hear that the other's did

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• OP, there are thousands of better ways to get that $ u need.

And don't bad mouth us Gunny, ur half the SP i ever was ( i was an SP on Monkey Universe).

And u never even met half the clan, and if u had, ur ship would be a smoldering wreck.

Dark Hunter (Cylons Leader)

• And jsut to say, we already have a clan base and a large aclamator class BS.

[1]

Dark Hunter

• Dark please shut up gunny is a great person and he does his job as a serverpolice very well

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• yup, gunny has always been impartial and fair in his dealings as an SP.

And running this Mod for our enjoyment isn't cheap, I'm sure we all apreciate OP's hard work, and the time he's spent to create something the majority of us enjoy (like his sig ;) )

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• UAC stole the words right out of my mouth :D

• Since you want to go that route. How many times did you change your name? Borrow untold HUNDREDS of millions? Lie to people over and over again just to disguise who you were? Constantly apologizing to players for doing all of the above?

Half the SP? Please. don't insult these people's intelligence.

And if you want to bring your CYLONS from Colours (where you said you came from and amazingly enough, very few if any CYLONS were registered there), and try to pwn me.....come on sweet cakes, you know where I am.

And when you do come back to see me, make sure you are man enough to have your CYLONS tags on. Dont sneak around like a coward.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• @ OP: GRRAAAAHHH!!!! YOUR SIG MAKES ME MAD!!!! In a very very bad way. I has the same effects as: Bring bring bring bring bring bring bring banana hpone...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• OMG...don't you dare bring up that - ......... @#(*WQ)#(*& O_o!!! Aroooh!!! It's stuck in my head again 8o

• make it without the sound and it will be good ... but i must udmit theat its starting to get on my nrevs too :rolleyes:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

OP, there are thousands of better ways to get that $ u need.

really? ok... show me just one that would work

oh and if you oh so great cylons are so good why dont you prove it?
    lets say all of you cylons vs gunny and me

you did threat me on the server when you came to CF and now you do the same shit here... maybe its time for you to prove your words and bring "all your friends" to fight against us
    well if you are though enough

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I see no point in us fighting now. Go on with your lives and we will go on with ours. Good Bye, God Bless, and have fun.

Dark Hunter