Accout Banned

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Krnl.

• Hi,
    I was playing tonight, when my ship got stuck inside the 3d model of a base (prison in vegas),
    I was able in someway to unstuck myself using the thrusters back and forward,
    after i docked to the base everythings fine, but when I tried to undock I got the messagge "connection lost with the server",
    I've logged in back again successfully, I had to dock to the base again but when I undock I got disconnected again,
    after 3 tries my account was banned...

My character name is Krnl

Please let me know, what's wrong...
    Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
    Karl

• Hi Krnl and welcome to Crossfire! :)

My thoughts are the following:

Try to relog after the server reset happens, see if you can log back in...it could be weird because we are nowhere near close to the server restart today as far as i know...best practice to empty your cargo and do not try to sell or trade anything close to the time when the server restarts :)

Also, check if your original game and Crossfire are properly installed ( @SWAT_OP-R8R can help with that if you ask him to check the server log ) - if not, try to reinstall Freelancer and Crossfire, and see if it helps :)

EDIT: If it is a simple ban for unkown reason, a GR can unban you :)

Best of luck and fly safe :)

Exxo

• Unbanned

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks everyone, I just know a friend of mine with whom I play during the weekend,
    I'll try to thank you personally in-game, but It's kinda difficult to remember all of your characters names xD

Thanks again for your courtesy and help.

Karl