Benefit Trade Market for a Big Ship

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Megiddo.

• Hello,...

A week ago i have buy Soulforge Train,...

My trade route are ;

Planet Stutgart to Planet Denver to Planet New Tokyo and back to Planet Stutgart.

But the trade rute is so risk to my train.

And i just find a new trade route ;

From Planet Cambrige to Planet Denver to Planet Honshu and back to Planet Cambrige.
    *** New Trade Route i will get over 9 millions go and back to Planet Cambrige

*** I don't want to meet with red hessian !!!!

I use Positron Shield, that will hold some laser / any gun that attacking me.

***** Any idea about new profit tarde route?

Thanks

I hope u'r Computer in GOOD shape!!!! Ha ha ha ha

• [27]Let's say that some good hint on new traiding routes is hidden in the words of this forum. Actually a pilot could learn almost everything about CF just reading....Good hunt 8)

• There is an excellent route southeast of manhattan. nets about 6.5 mil per run and is about 2 trade lanes and a jump gate long. I will not tell specifics here cause others had to look hard to discover it but for an enterprising merchant it should not be to difficult to find.

OH: and it is all legal cargo.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Hello,...

About the commudity, well now the people in this forum can find it by them self.

But the second trade route are far away (over 55 click). I am so borne in the way. ( that's diffrent if i got beutiful girls in my hand,...mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )

But the first trade route i must dealling with dam red hesssian.

Thanks

I hope u'r Computer in GOOD shape!!!! Ha ha ha ha