Posts by Patje89

So for the mission to start I cannot go from an older save in which I roamed around the universe buying better ships, before the crossfire update? So I have to use an even earlier mission save?

I have nothing in the neural net log regarding of the new mission. The last message in the log part is the one of mission 13 (last FL original) and the mission tab had one of the mission results of a regular kill mission, which is completed.

I've changed between openSP and not, it doesn't change a thing.

So every single time I start the CF mod and want to start the SP version (No, OpenSP is disabled) I have to download the same update over and over again. It consist of 38 files, which download in under 15 seconds. Once completed I start the game, load my file and hope to do some missions. But I can't seem to be able to start any missions. I've landed multiple times on Manhattan and been to the bar, even been roaming around the systems for over 10 hours now and still nothing about a mission. It still says, next level requirement is "mission".

Everywhere I read, missions starts directly after the story, well maybe, but not in my case.... What do I do wrong?

Edit:
    Does the savefile need to be new? Or can I resume on an older save, from before CF2.0 mod?