Payment for Vega

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [MW]_Blink.

• Hey,

Sorry OP. I thought we payed last night but we didn't. We would pay today or tomorrow, but banks are closed on saturdays and sundays, and the account that we pay with is almost completely empty. We're trying to see if we have enough to pay you tonight with paypal, but I don't think we can make it till next monday, cause both I and Blink are gonna be gone on monday - friday next week (we're gonna be gone on a mission trip).

Sorry about that all :P.

Also as a side note, is there a way I can help out with the server besides donating? I'm covering all of the system cost, and as I am 15, and work is scarce for 15 yr olds, ^_^;, Its hard to donate more money.

But yeah, so can I do things like help with events, sub in for missing event managers, stuff like that?

Also, since RP is not doing to well at the moment, I will be trying to find a RP story that occurs at least once a week, and if popular enough expand to more then that.

Please give me ideas, or gimme an e-mail at mw_blur@yahoo.com ^_^

See ya'll in space....next monday :D
    --Blur

• sigh...
    i just now remembered....
    sorry blur! Its hard to remember when you are not even playing the game. I wish i could without people freaking out. :( anyway ---

||PAYMENT SENT||

=======================================
    Name:
    Chris Mascher
    Email:
    gen1mds@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
    -20.00 EUR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversion From:
    -$25.88 USD
    Conversion To:
    20.00 EUR
    Exchange Rate:
    1 U.S. Dollar = 0.772882 Euros

Date:
    Jun. 15, 2006
    Time:
    12:12:11 PDT
    Completed

Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Funding Type:
    Credit Card
    Funding Source:
    $25.88 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-xxxx

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GEN1MDS".
    ===================================

-

• well that could be a problem now

nobody replied so i sold vega again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• op -- you sold vega to another clan? I havent read news in forever as im not welcome, but Josiah (blur) has kept me informed on a couple things, but nothing since saturday as he left for some school camp thing.

let me know. Also if it is taken by someone else, please keep the payment and just start the month when Josiah makes a choice for a new system, i think he will be back this weekend.

and if there is anything else i need to know...i will keep the forum open the rest of the day (its 1600 here now).

peace,
    jake

-

• signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hey guys,

Just got back from camp last night, so I haven't been able to do much.

I played last night and I kicked Lazerus out of Vega, he cooperated. Sorry Lazerus, didn't know that it wasn't ours anymore >_<

But if possible, I would like to talk to the other clan about vega, or if impossible, I will get back to you some time later in the week.

• well i would suggest you talk to the HC guys

they donated 60 for the next 3 months for Vega
    MW sent 20 for one months for the same system

just contact them and talk... maybe you guys find a solution or a new system you want to have

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• so no HC replied... and Blur cant find them (or so he is telling me on the phone right now)

HC -- Please respond to this or email: jake(at)jakeodonnell[dot]com

thanks pplz!

-

• Hi folks,

sorry for late response. I was figuring out where to find all these messages on forum (Thought there was only one board under Crossifre Mod).

First things first:

We are a new clan since a few weeks (that we use tag also online). We have been busy building forum, playing and going on vacation so some of you saw us and some of you didn't. Our clanname is HellCity and our tag is [HC].

We are still working out what to do: mercenary/smuggler/pirate or police.

our site: http://hellcity.mine.nu

-----

About Vega system: We asked OP almost a month ago. He said that we had to wait until he had response from [MW] clan. He did not receive a message (he told me in private mail) and so he sold [HC]HellCity the Vega System.

Now i read this.......think we got prob......now to solve it.

Think it's best to chat online or otherwise (mail or something) to get this prob solved.

Greetings [HC_Wallie]
    Admin HellCity

• Just making sure: This has been sorted, and Blur is now looking for a new system, that is what he was saying last night. I think he is looking at Seltos. Anyway, just wanna make sure the HC are on the same page.

-