Banned? cant login

There are 72 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• I didn't get an account invalid message. Just can't see the server. When I elect to hide servers with incompatible builds the server screen goes blank. Yikes.
    Oh well, back to work I guess...

Originally posted by Titan_addict
    I didn't get an account invalid message. Just can't see the server. When I elect to hide servers with incompatible builds the server screen goes blank. Yikes.
    Oh well, back to work I guess...

Same here..exactly the same..no differnece..

• This is true for me as well. Quite simply put, there is something awry. Patience is imperitive now. We really haven't been waiting that long and the problem will be fixed when it's fixed. This sort of thing happens on occasion, and it's nothing to worry about (though I think you know you're hooked when withdrawl symptoms settle in within the first day *chuckles anxiously*) :D. Now if anyone wants to kill some time with me fishing, having drinks, playing billiards or something, I'll still be on Planet Curacao. Come on down, the weather's fine! :]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I come back to crossfire after a longish absence and this happens, oh well 8(.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• i did call the provider today without any result

they cant fix the problem... and they told me to fix it via serial console... but that is not working aswell

atm i dont know what to do... the only solution i have is to reinitiate the server which means that all the software will be deleted and the system will be resetted
    as a result of this CF including all the other tools would go p00f

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP I realise that you have said absolultly nothing of a character wipe. And I can't say a character wipe is at the top of my things that I wish would happen. But I feel you need to do what ever you decide is right for CF and the community. I for one will be there and if necissary, I'll start over. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do.

• I'm witht the cheif here....I mean I just started and older players will have more to lose. Still when you deal with computers this is a hard fact of life..I just lost my Hard drive the other day..sucks, but happens.

• I think this happens once before where no one could no even use the console to restart the server, didnt????if it did, what was the solution then???

Well OP, you got to do what you got to do m8. Whatever it takes to get the server back online...

Regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• actuallly i didnt say a single word about char whipe (the server does a backup of the chars every morning)

the problem is the loss of all tools, scripts, settings, the FL iso and the CF server edition (no backups available)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    actuallly i didnt say a single word about char whipe (the server does a backup of the chars every morning)

the problem is the loss of all tools, scripts, settings, the FL iso and the CF server edition (no backups available)

Sorry, I was overreacting *blush*
    If it helps, I can get you an iso of FL, however, I have no idea about the rest...

[726]

• im not sure how you imagine a server looks like...

the server is located about 300km away from me in a servercenter
    very likely the server is not much more than a blade in a slot of a blade server chassis (one of thousands)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Does this sounds like an cracker's (bad mtf hacker who likes to fuck with ppl for fun) work?! lots of ppl out there don't like CF much...

• Hmm, sounds very bad...I dont care at all about a charwipe...the whole mod can be wiped [2] ....
    OP, probably you dont like this idea, I also understand why...but if it will be the last chance to save the mod, why dont you let Infernos friend hack the server? As the last chance...
    If there is nothing more you can do, you dont have anything to loose then do you?

Another idea: We could try to find out where trader06 lives... [7] [24] [25] [35] [46] [50] [56] [57] [58] [70] [65] [72] [76] [77] [78] [81] [82] [84] [85] [90] [95] [45]

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• ?! Ist it a hired server, if it is dont tell me it's HDD is devided to only one part or the company dont make backups even requested by the customer ones ?(

• Actually, correct me if i'm wrong, but if OP lets someone hacks into the server, he could get in serious trouble with the owner company...

• Just a thought ...do we have enough money to get better server yet?