Problem with SOL

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Nixter027.

• When i enter SOL (Client Version) There is no saturn jumpgate its invisible & it trys to send me all the way to the sun or somewhere in that general direction by Cruiser engines?? [3] [3]

• You mean the Neptune gate is your just entering Sol. Also they are inter-system gates. In Starlancer (which is what CF is based a lot off of) the Coalition used warp gates to transverse around the solar system. The gates here go from the outer planets in this order: Pluto > Neptune > Uranus > Saturn > Jupitor. Once at Jupitor you take a warp bouy to Earth.

Is this the single or multiplayer version your playing?
    If multiplayer you just refresh your character using F1 > New Character > [your character that you were using]

• Oi.....I have no clue, best option from a untechnical guy is to find something else to do around the house and do a freeflight to the next planet, or unfortunatly, straight to Earth via open space. It'll take a good chunk of time, but once you get into the Coalition systems and such you'll learn patience.

• Not in Multiplayer...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.