Containers for trains

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Megiddo.

• Is there any actual benefit to fitting these to the side of your train? Seems to me they just make the ship look fatter. And we all know that fat is not good.

Don't we children?

• intresting thread

in fact i want to fit carbon containers to the bottom mounts

and whatever the square pods to the top mounts

which are the square ones ne1?

i have currently got a two tone effect

any help in pimpin my train appriecated

• thanx inferno i have been toying with the use of weight reducers for that reason

the main motivation being to decreases the time in sol
    and better down time due to lane disruptions and hackers in general

also am fitting best thrusters of course

also would like to open a debate on best turret loadout

suggestions please

• i have not fitted thrusters yet it was 1st job on todo list
    when i was going online lat nite but now i will have to wait

for mines i am going to try emp's first and coaltion turrets are impracticle for train as they to hard to collect enough (but maybe a long term project) the debate i wanted to start is, coallition turrets aside, a stadard weapons load out for train is:-

• Coal turrets are the best you can get, but..... you cant go and get them at the mo cause Altiar is off limits :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• besides coalition turrets the best are salamanca mkIIs buckshot mkIIs or sky blast Bs the stuff with higher rate of fire Vs damage is better as any lower than 4.00 and it becomes difficult to hit as the ranges are low

• george, enough of the stupid cockfur comment. havent you noticed no one gives rats ass about the comment? anyways back on topic. i run 6 skyblast b turrets on my train. the high rate of fire is great if they come in close and i can spray enough laser fire when they are at long range to keep them at bay. and ive found that the adv hydroxyan (sp) thrusters work nice... and a ripper mine, b/c i can take out TLs as i enter/exit them to slow dowm other trains i am racing :D !

• Cryton , my man was a valid comment that u have just rubbished.

These guys need to know that when getting the equipment , it no good without the mattabooboo

i welcome ur reply

• thanks cryton i see the sense in what u say but i still think a loadout of turrets should be a mix of the best
    but i may be wrong.

to boy george you may have started the thread but it has grown from your petty level

you are excused so run along now

• thankx old one ,, i forgot about that bit of kit ,,, u guys may also benefit from the brafor, blue sparks kit, glass hammer and the tartan paint.

I be running along

The GAYS HAVE SPOKEN ( again)