Important Servermeeting

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• i will try my best to attend but have a night out planed with Mrs. its a works night out for her and she wants me there. Considering she has been a CF widow for last 2 weeks i think its best i go.

if i am not there will sum1 please let me know of what happended and was decided.

thx in advance

• just a request:

STOP killing the newer clanmembers for no reason... you all know that nox had 3 people in it, only 2 active.... and now there are several in MW the only ones that you have the right to kill based on the past are Blur and myself... and on a further note, its LOW and on an even further not, those who read my post on the 'other forum' and chose not to heed my warning now have this on their concious, LET THIS GO! We gave it up and forgave the second time on the server, then there were some false accusations brought back up from the first time, and POOF, we are gone, now we are back to see if anyone has learned what REALLY happened. If anyone is willing to move on. If anyone is willing to get up off the floor for once and respect themselves and others. Im not asking for a '3rd' chance, i never needed a change, but im offering another chance for the few people still holding this foolish grudge to let it go... YES there are seemingly only a FEW left that are acting in such a childish manner, and its time to move on guys.

Just think about it. Its not that hard.

-

• Blink this is not the thread for that post. Place your concerns in the "Cares and puries" section.

And if people are killing your members, then fight back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Too bad it's not on IRC, since I am now running Linux, and FL under Linux is not working that well ;)

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• I beg your pardon for my dumb, off-topic question, but linux does not work on NTFS? Why don't you have an separeted windows XP install on your machine to use FL.... and some other soft that i'm shure that aren't working that well on linux too..

Originally posted by Ruivo
    I beg your pardon for my dumb, off-topic question, but linux does not work on NTFS? Why don't you have an separeted windows XP install on your machine to use FL.... and some other soft that i'm shure that aren't working that well on linux too..

NTFS = Windows ;)

Why I don't have a seperate Windows installation? Since I don't have a WinXP license.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• yeah... but once you format it for this system you can't work with linux? sry.. i don't know nothing about linux :(

BTW, what happened at the meeting? I forgot the time zone issues and lost it...