CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• i`m already downloading the 1.6 mod...

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• ehmm well the mod is already compressed... uncompressed its about 400mb and on my development DVD it is 2,5GB... O_o

@stoned... stop taking those drugs... thats not good for you
    or did you stare too long on the cf1.57 title while we were testing that the font burned into your eyes and is overlapping CF1.6 now?

no seriously.. go to the CF-page... click on downloads... REFRESH the page and download the new version

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm having the same problem as stoned raider, no joy on finding 1.6, it still shows the 1.56 and 1.57 upgrade. I have tried refreshing the page, using a different browser, clearing cache and cookies, and still no joy :(

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• You cant see the link at all or the link doesnt work?? anyway heres the download link, try this out

http://www.swat-portal.de/down…ssfire1.6client.zip.flmod

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• yup, that's what i've been doing, appreciate the help though guys :D

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• Wow man, i can't belive you've discovered the potential of "Rage agains't the machine" in freelancer, as well as "it's my turn to fly". If you're interested, i hav most of Titan A.E music from the score in mp3.

• well i dont have all AE songs but i think i have the best

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• These are the ones i have, it's incredible the similarities between AE and Freelancer, so all of these fit very well while i'm playing, especially "the end is over".

It's my turn to fly
    Cosmic castaway
    the end is over
    not quite paradise
    over my head