Redemption ship

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• Hello, i would like to ask you if the "Redemption" ship was put on the mod, because its on the files, but i never saw it on game. If it was included could someone PM the place where i can buy it?

Thanks!

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    "Saint and Sinner..."

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• If you check the ServerMod section on CF Swat Portal (www.crossfire.swat-portal.de/eng.htm), if you do a find (Ctrl+F) and type in Redemption, there is a mention where the infocard for it was fixed, but I looked through the listed ships and didn't find it.

Could you tell us more about it? What did you find in the files?

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• Actually Titan, the Bullpup MK3 (although not a VHF) has 6 class 10 mounts and 3 class 9 turrets...

But yes, it is unbalanced and thats probably why we never saw it.

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• lol unbalanced? the deimos and the ceptyr have also 6 class 10 weapons and those ships arent good for pvps... only againt npcs.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    "Saint and Sinner..."

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Lone_Renegade
    Actually Titan, the Bullpup MK3 (although not a VHF) has 6 class 10 mounts and 3 class 9 turrets...

But yes, it is unbalanced and thats probably why we never saw it.

Yes I know, I've flown one. It's great for plundering wrecks and doing cargo runs in hostile territory. But the Bullpup Mk III is not a VHF. It's a friggin tank. It has the maneuverability of Rosanne Barr in a photo kiosk. So putting 6 level 10 guns on a Bullpup Mk III is not the same as putting them on a Deathblade or a Shroud. [SIZE=1](notice how I ignored the Deimos)[/SIZE]

• from what i saw of those pics it looked like a ship in (Concept), but never fully realised. And the bigest problem with demios and other VHF with 6 cls10 gun mounts is that they are 1.Slower at turning and 2.Big enough that a 2yr old could throw a stone and NOT miss hitting it ;)

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

Originally posted by DC_Phoenix
    1.Slower at turning and 2.Big enough that a 2yr old could throw a stone and NOT miss hitting it ;)

really? i managed to punch through 2 wings of nomads in FP7 with my Ceptyr :P