Introduction of Stupido

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• hello,

i am new in crossfire: my name is EL_Stupido and i am a WB member. Our clan is maybe coming soon in your server to play crossfire. We've played much mods like 1.28, 2.28, 1.85 and 2.29. But after i've seen this i was very shocked how beautifull the mod is maded 8o it looks very good and i hear you guys bring soon an 1.6 out (very nice i think :D ). I am SPR of an 2.29 server and i know all this modding takes very much time. I make own ships too and making my little stuff too. If you want more info, you could contact me at crossfire of course :)

I think this mod is very beautifull and has a brilliant setup (better then all the mods i've seen!!) but it have one thing: this mod doesn't have powerboosters, special shield capicatators or main power units what other mods have. Maybe it is a reason for it that it is changed. But ill think these things make the game better, because now you have now the minimum and you have everything very soon. I think this mod could make it better. Don't take this as a attack on your mod, but it is maybe it is an idea, because i think this brilliant mod must be more brilliant. :D

• Hello m8, welcome to CF world and I hope you and your clan enjoy your time here. I have just one question since Im an spanish speaking person, why did you choose the name el estupido (the %&$)? no offense ok ;)

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• Actually we do have power-generators & shield capacitors and well balanced weapons. In CF things here are balanced in every aspect.

Do some searching and exploring before you make comments.

And................DataStorm does not work here.... :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• oh lol because i am the stupiest of the whole clan, i do stupid attacks, do stupid things with freelancer like drinking beer while i am playing. My first name was condor, i have still that name, but they tought stupido was better for me :D o sorry, i didn't know that people, then i didn't found it yet :P [WB] = Want Beer in english and in dutch (we are mostly dutch) = Wil Bier!! :D but it means same :D

• like gunny already said we have shield upgrades and additional powergenerators in CF

but i dont really want to make the main powergens available just for a simple reason... i dont like to see starflyers flying around with vhf generators
    that would totally unbalance the game and especially the ships

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Beer drinking while playing FL is not stupid !!!!
    Unless you spill it :)
    Welcome :)

• Welcome to CF. Hope you enjoy playing here.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• hehehe, the name is weird, but the boy seems cool, so welcome :D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Welcome aboard man! I'm looking forward to see u in space!

Just be careful and don't put any beverages near your keyboard. I did that just to find out that my keyboard wasn't waterproof as the box said. :(