Promices?

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• OP the only promice I ever made to you was I would never lie to you. I kept my promice.
    Also do you really think all these players here really like you?
    Do you have yourself fooled into believing it?
    I have more balls than the rest, I still told the trueth and stood for what I believed. Some others here changed what they were saying, out of fear.The only reason they were nice to you is because you have something they want (CF mod).
    You can think of me anyway you like but you can never call me a liar.
    I never used fakes in R_39, for what others do or did I got no control.
    As far as protecting CF, yes we would have if you could have been a littl flexible with the RP. You made your chioce and we made ours. I can live with mine just fine.

Honour and Integrity

• Im sorry Hawk but just because you have a problem with OP dont think every1 else does.

I respect OP for the work he has done and is doing and so do many others.To me respect goes above likes/dislikes

I dont think OP gives a damn who likes or dislikes him,he does what is best for SWAT and CF

You are responsible for all your members in a clan and their actions.

• yeah right O_o

Freitag, 14 Oktober 2005 09:26:59 [MHawk] my clan will protect this server
    Freitag, 14 Oktober 2005 09:27:08 [MHawk] you have my word on that

there are other things that have been said... but i think those are stored on sleepys log... ill have a look at them later

and like wavey said... as leader/spokesman you are responsible and you shouldnt make excuses for it

all the leaders here are responsible for their members and YOU are no exception

... and now leave this community... if you have something to say then do it like every1 else on msn

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OH COME ON!!

another clan's leaving?

I'll miss ya R_39, especially you MHawk and a couple others.

but I'm stayin here, or at least close to here, Op has created a great mod, a great community, and even though he likes to keep certain things clear, to the point, or to the initialive, or overall point, the community is very democratic and quite the opposite of a totalitarian government, I like how Op runs things here.

• Sorry to hear you'll be leaving CF, R-39. Maybe I'll run into one of you somewhere in cyberspace.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• Takeo...

& u dare to show up here?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Just try to show up in space in CF...
    & u`ll get what u deserve...

My Homepage

(\__/)

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    Just try to show up in space in CF...
    & u`ll get what u deserve...

And what is it that i deserve, u brain washed maniac?

• U can ask that urself

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Better reply to my PM
    This doesn`t belong here...

My Homepage

(\__/)

Originally posted by GeTakeo
    And history repeats it self. Over and over and over...

I ve been in phoenix reborn and I saw what you did there even when you were testing, just crap and I didnt wrote anything here neither there cause I do try to respect other mods like I did on TT and many others I had play. But I think that doesnt work for you guys. By the way, since Ive been around why all your so Phoenix players still so disperse in lots of diference mods?? One thing is to be a casual player but I see many of them taking many log hours...well that doesnt matter cause I could not care less what it matters is a community that could stick toguether which is my point so if you were over this issue what is the point to come back to say I tell you so. Open your eyes, 1 clan left but now we have 5 and possible 6 clans. About the msn, do you think that after all that crap anyone would like to answer you?

As i said on my other post, flame wars are not good so I suggest anyone not to reply cause like it happen in the past, you always want to have the last word (wheter you wrong or right) and this thread will become a big spam of yours inciting people to respond...

hehehe, what a laugh Im getting out of this :) and i can said as I did in the past: Here we go Again...

best Whishes

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• sry that i still post@rg

but i agree with the "history repeats" ....
    like in the past takeo came here to post his shit (unprovoked as usual)
    he even insulted members of the community today

well takeo... thx for giving us a nice example about your crap attitude, your incompetence and your sick nature

and i say it loud to you "YOU ALREADY FAILED IN THE PAST AND YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL... YOU ARE JUST AN UNIMPORTANT KID WITH A BIG PROBLEM AND NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!!!"

YOU ARE BANNED AND YOU WILL STAY BANNED... IF YOU EVER COME BACK OR DO SHIT AGAINST THIS COMMUNINTY AGAIN THEN YOU WILL HAVE A LONG TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE CONCEQUENCES

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This is my Clan (R_39) we are discussing.

Leave it alone Takeo. There is absolutely no reason for you to post here.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.