What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• :salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• (Fun fact: Both are from Varna) This song was playing NONSTOP at the discos on the beach, maaan... it was such a huuuuuge hit when it came out and so much fun on the beach discos.... yeeah, yeeeah... probably in the other discos too (those that are in the city and not on the beach), but choosing between those and the Black Sea beach? -> Black Sea beach of course. ^^

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Aaand the WoWS developers replaced the "Black Sea" Port with "Novorossyisk" yesterday.

BlackSea.jpg

(Not that I ise any of those port scenes on permanent basis... they're rather laggy so I stick with rather minimalistic Ocean. From the other side, my favorites are St. Petersburg, Black Sea, Naval Base and Designer's Table.)

And also introduced a bunch of Soviet paper ships... then again, the more the merrier. I only wonder if/when we finally get to see Siegfrid or Aegir (or better yet BOTH), though.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• :salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Usually when I play WoWS, I have other music running on the background. But when I notice that this track starts, I pause the player.

• Just came out earlier today (or should I say yesterday? damn time flies...) and I can't stop listening to it!!!!

• Hey, I was like that when Sabaton's Great War (the album, not the song, though the song also got some non-stop playing too) came out. You know the song from the album that got that treatment.

Then again, I was also like that when The Last Stand came out...

...and Heroes too...

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Meanwhile...

shot-20.05.15_07.21.27-0023.jpg

It's also funny how I got An Shan (the ship above) from a WoWS birthday event and now it's available for coal in Admiralty.

• HAHAHAHAHA

Well, time to murder mine:

And seeing Bebe Rexha, reminded me of the time she was here in Varna (2018).

"MTV Presents Varna Beach", it was incredible (Varna, baby) and I want 2020, but no news as of yet. ;/

• Well, and apparently I can again start visiting Sis soon and potentially finish my N:A playthrough.

I wonder if I can make it to the middle of Route C (past 2B's death to be specific), at least. Though Route B also has plenty of notable moments.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Eh, she doesn't actually play with me - first, she's not into video games at all, second, she's a busy person. The person who's actually been playing it is her husband, but he dropped the game midway through Route A; and he doesn't really watch me playing either. So he isn't aware of most stuff that happens next. I did tell him that Route B is Route A from 9S's perspective though and that 9S p much trivializes most enemies in that game.

(Case in point, there's one annoying enemy with a weird hitbox that is rather hard to kill for 2B. 9S one-shots those.)

Okay, blame Denne for this one. Hopefully he's alright out there.

I didn't play BioShock, but I've been playing World of Warships while listening to this, and flak, that moment when "Rise, Rapture, rise!!!" while I manage to do a torpedo pass...

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• Well, nevertheless, I am happy to hear that you'll spend time with your close people.

Anyway, summer is almost heeeeeeeeeeeeaaare:

• Well, I actually managed to talk to her today and worked out a deal. So...

I do wonder if I managed to forget the controls. I will probably have to re-learn the Perfect Evade thing (a.k.a. evading right when the enemy swings at you; with Overclock chip equipped it also slowed down time for a short duration... I remember using this one to great effect while controlling Toobs; but then again, I left off on Route B and Nines doesn't like getting close and personal), but the rest... again, it's Route B, and 9S's combat is simple - square for "stab them", hold square for "throwing attack", triangle for "hack the planet".

And speaking of chips, I still have to respec the chip setup.