What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,541 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Last time I checked voiceovers were allowed? 'cos this seems to be one of the best villain voiceovers and for the right reasons. (Vay Hek is also one of the best, but for a completely different reason...)

(He also was a pain in the rear to fight between a teleport spam and rapidly recharging shield.)

In case I actually have to post some music.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Well, and this one's because WoWS dev team dropped this:

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_manfred_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.d95dad1c85e49be7eb6669b09e4562a3.jpg

There's an entire line in preparation, actually. All "paper" ships (Graf Zeppelin is already in game as a premium), but oh well, what's so bad in that?

I kinda hope they have the same high-effective secondaries as GZ, for the Battlestar playstyle.

EDIT: Well, Weser (the Tier VI) is apparently the converted Admiral Hipper class Seydlitz. That brings the amount of Admiral Hipper variants in the game up to five (AH - tech tree TVIII heavy cruiser, Prinz Eugen - premium TVIII heavy cruiser, Mainz - premium TVIII "light" cruiser (a project of AH-class armed with 15 cm guns), Tallin - tech tree TVIII heavy cruiser (a hypothetical post-war completion of Lutzow, an AH-class sold to Soviet Union) and Weser - tech tree TVI carrier).

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• The italians are not the only one who can have a blast (the balconies reference) in these... dark times, lol

• Again, because apparently voiceovers are allowed. Warning: might cause property damage due to the scenery being mercilessly chewed.

Also, I think there was an April Fools joke of allowing Mission Control Voce Packs and one of them was Vay Hek Lotus? That would be fun at least.

(Speaking of Lotus, she reminds me of Operator 21O from Nier Automata. Both are Mission Control characters. Both are normally cold, calm and collected. Both are essentially artificial beings (can probably be argued for Lotus a.k.a. Natah). Both develop something similar to maternal feelings to a character they direct (the Tenno for Lotus, 9S for 21O). Both have a fan nickname of "Space Mom" because of that. Both end up switching sides due to external influence and come to confrontation with that character.)

And some music to listen to as well.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• F this sh*t... posting this song again (like I did a few already) haha:

Translation (Pretty much):

PS: Speaking of April's fools, I almost fell for it. One of my cousins posted on his Facebook that he got robbed by a close friend and that 'close friend' forgot his phone and wallet and thus figured out who he was... damn it I almost fell for it cuz I forgot it was 1st of April. ^^

• Well, WoWS dropped a 10-point British commander for the April Fools this time and I just needed one for British CLs.

Also, just saw this.

Yes, they actually got Radio Tapok on the show for the Attack of the Dead Men.

• Meh girls actually... are you that easily distracted or am I that much desensitized?

• Meh girls actually... are you that easily distracted

Yep... I have a weakness towards women. ^^

But here's something to get a little pumped up:

БОЙКА БОЙКА БОЙКА БОЙКА БОЙКА БОЙКА

• Getting pumped up, well... I'm not sure if quarantine is going to be lifted or not here, but if it does, it means that I'm going to have the march order on my frequency soon.

(For reference, "march order on my frequency" is an actual line from the song. I usually put it on whenever I have to go to studies/work after a break for this reason - because essentially, I recieve a march order again)

Also, just learned that original Nier is getting a remake (and it's going to be a remake of Replicant, a Japanese exclusive version). I can only say, they'd better get Kyle McCarley voicing Brother Nier in the English version.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Yeah... I know. But even though that we are socially isolated and quarantined, I try to keep myself pumped up no matter what.

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

giphy.gif

• Eh, not a big change for me actually. I'm only sad about the missed PS4 gaming session.