What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• :salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Yeee Haaa

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• This one's because I again went to Sis's place to play N:A again. Getting closer to Ending A.

Iliyan, I think you would like that game. Or at least Route A. Mainly because the female protagonist is quite sexy; her fan nickname isn't 2Booty for no reason.

Also, I managed to catch Pod B on the first try (it's obtained through fishing minigame and hence dependant on RNG)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Iliyan, I think you would like that game. Or at least Route A. Mainly because the female protagonist is quite sexy; her fan nickname isn't 2Booty for no reason.

Maybe if I was in my teen years, dude... cuz I am no longer a gamer and only play once (twice at most) a week and only games with my RL friends (such as GTA V Online or Rocket League, even though I haven't played that one in a while). I just have no taste for games anymore to be honest and besides, I have stuff that are really important in RL that I need to take care of and not spend my time in meaningless things that bring no benefit, cuz time is something that can't be brought back. Frankly, I only agreed to play with them once a week (every Sunday, because Friday Night-Saturday Night is Sabbath), because they really begged me to have fun with them and it's not even every Sunday, but if not... I wouldn't be playing anything at all, not even CF (that's why you can see me there very very rarely and not for long at that).

What I am wondering though... is if this chick on the far left with the hat offers private lessons, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Well, if you think so.

Though for me, in case of N:A, it is more of a story that I re-watch than a game ('cos I've watched the whole playthrough streamed), but still, I spend a lot of time gaming. Maybe I shouldn't, but then I'll probably start seriously considering checking out if I'll stop, 'cos there's not many things in life I can enjoy, and getting rid of the main one might not be a good idea.

I have nobody to blame but myself for that, but I don't think anything can be done at this point.

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay ().

• The story is always what makes a movie or a game great. One example (without counting my ever favorite Freelancer & Mass Effect) is Dragon Age 2, in that game... you begin from nothing (no one knows you etc), then you inherit a fortune and the whole city knows you and starts asking for your help. Then you become the champion of the city and in the end you become a legend, WHAT better storyline than that.

As far as gaming goes, dude... moderation is key in everything, although you need to make priorities in real life. Mine is the Most High (YAHWEH & His Messiah - YAHshua), then family, friends (and close people), job, girlfriend etc. Games or watching movie for a whole day destroys your life because... they keep you in 'bondage' so to speak, there's nothing wrong in playing for a few hours or watch a movie for the fun of it, but if it takes up your whole time or your priorities, then it's bad. Time is a commodity that no one own (except the Most High ofc cuz He created it and controls it fully) or buy... you need to make most of your life here, games and movies are a distraction.

I have nobody to blame but myself for that, but I don't think anything can be done at this point.

That's a lie...you can always do something about it, always... nothing stops you.

Now I am posting this song yet again cuz I am so pumped up right now, LOL:

• WHAT better storyline than that.

Well, N:A storyline is way more twisted than that... my favorite part is this one little spoiler revealed very close to the final ending.

you need to make most of your life here

Well I guess... but do I have to enjoy it? 'Cos I don't feel that I'm going to.

That's a lie...you can always do something about it, always... nothing stops you.

Except for my own weakness and worthlessness.

• Yes, because life is awesome no matter how hard these sick people who are in control make it for us.

(If you need the translation, say the word).

• Correction: Your life is awesome. Because mine definitely isn't.

"As long as I live, it will be fine

There's nothing more I can do

The world will die and so will I

So why should I take care?"

• If by "awesome" you mean that I am having a blast, no worries etc. -> Then no. I just appreciate Life itself and the little things that we've been blessed with and for Whom I am living it for. ;)

• Well, I guess,

It's just, I look at the choices of the future I might have... and I realize that I don't like either one of them.

• The only hope and life (everlasting) you can only find in the True Savior (YAHshua Ha'Mashiach - Real Name and Title of Jesus Christ), brother... I can tell you all about it, but I don't want to force it on you too, so it must be your decision.