What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,541 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Yeah, I try to avoid politics at all cost too... because everyone in power is a puppet to the Elite

And alright dude, but I'll translate it tomorrow because it's 2AM here and I gotta go, so good night from me, man. ^ ^

• About 8:30 AM here so good night.. dw, I'm in no hurry about the lyrics :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• This one is just because I've finally got HMS London in WoWS.

• About 8:30 AM here so good night.. dw, I'm in no hurry about the lyrics :)

Well... here you go buddy ;) (and of course if anyone else was interested to know the story/lyrics):

Intro:
    "За последните 15 години, при изпълнение на служебния си дълг, загинаха 41 полицаи. Те оставиха 30 вдовици и 26 сираци. Най-младиният загинал полицай беше на 23 години."

"For the last 15 years, in doing their service duty, 41 police officers have died. They left 30 widows and 26 orphans. The youngest police officer who died was 23 years old."

Lyrics:

Intro (the ending part):

Те бяха обикновени ченгета.
    Имената им ще избледнеят... но честта им ще остане завинаги.

They were ordinary cops.
    Their names will fade... but their honor will remain forever.

This is probably one of my most favorite songs, I hope you enjoy it as I do.

• Ajay

I noticed that you really enjoyed our 'patriotic' songs, so here's another one... that's a folk song

Intro:
    Еверест / Everest

Най-високият връх в света - 8848м. / The tallest peak in the world - 8488m.

Десетки алпинисти са загубили живота си по пътя към върха. / Countless of alpinists have lost their lives on their way to the top.

Един от тях е българинът Христо Проданов. / One of them is the bulgarian Hristo Prodanov.

Неговото тяло остава завинаги във вечните снегове на Хималаи. / His body remains forever in the eternal snows of the Himalayas

Radio:

Ти си голям мъж, голям мъж си ти! / You're a big man, a big man you are!

Не заспивай, ти си българин! / Don't fall asleep, you're a bulgarian!

Всичко е ОК. / Everything's alright!

Към тебе тичат хора, хора тичат към тебе, моля те не заспивай! Разбирам те добре
    / People are running towards you, people are running towards you! Please don't fall sleep! I understand you fine.

Не говори, не заспивай! не заспивай! не заспивай! / Don't talk, don't fall asleep! don't fall asleep! don't fall asleep!

Lyrics:

PS: Some of the words are from a different dialect, a 'folk-dialect' if you will... that even I don't understand completely because I am an urban guy, lol... but that's pretty much the translation.

That song is sang by the Kuku-Band group, but it's original is this:

It was even in a Hollywood production, a small scene here (but a remixed version):

I'll keep posting such songs if you like (and translating them), so... enjoy! ;)

• A little ice-breaker from the sad songs:

(Remix):

Lyrics:

PS: This is like a folk-dialect at the max level, so I had to use a little help. :D

• Speaking of rock climbing, I've been reminded of this song. (lyrics by request)

Though this might actually be closer to the song you posted:

(Also I'm surprised I rarely post this band here.)

Also got into Warframe yesterday. Completed the initial quest, don't know what to do now, just grinding Greedy Milk (read: smacking Corpus) on Venus.

Also left a companion drone (can't remember how it was called, but its blueprint was a reward for Venus Junction) in crafting. I'm probably going to call those companions "Pods". Or "Pod One-Five-Three" as another N:A reference.

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay ().

• Lyrics (Translation):

PS: Vyssotsky? Reminds me of the player we had here by that name ;D , and yeah kind of similar sound ^ ^

PS: Hmm, how was it? Haven't played Warframe in years... our 'taste' (with my friends) is GTA these days even though we play once a week

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• PS: Vyssotsky? Reminds me of the player we had here by that name ;D , and yeah kind of similar sound ^ ^

PS: Hmm, how was it? Haven't played Warframe in years... our 'taste' (with my friends) is GTA these days even though we play once a week

Yeah, I also supposed he named a bunch of chars after this guy.

As for how was my WF intro? Well, it's been fun so far. Just trying to level up my noob Excalibur. Also had to switch from a bow to a Braton AR 'cos Corpus shields negate much of its one-shot potential. And as much as it was fun pinning Grineer to the walls and fighting sniper duels with Ballistae, I'm still a lousy shot.

Still, one more moment: I once managed to 9S myself three Shockwave MOAs during the Jackal mission. Crewmen and MOAs were flying everywhere.

• :salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Yeah, I also supposed he named a bunch of chars after this guy.

As for how was my WF intro? Well, it's been fun so far. Just trying to level up my noob Excalibur. Also had to switch from a bow to a Braton AR 'cos Corpus shields negate much of its one-shot potential. And as much as it was fun pinning Grineer to the walls and fighting sniper duels with Ballistae, I'm still a lousy shot.

Still, one more moment: I once managed to 9S myself three Shockwave MOAs during the Jackal mission. Crewmen and MOAs were flying everywhere.

Yeah... after he was known as "Spock", though I haven't see him for quite some time.

Ha, give it time man... as with everything. :D By the way, you can also try PlanetSide 2, you might enjoy it.... just know that the combat is a little trickier, meaning... if someone has better weapons and armor he can kill you in a single shot (for example), but if you're still starting you'll have a harder time winning battles, but if you're consistent and achieve a better loadout, of course that will change, but as a game... it's amazing.

• Ha, give it time man... as with everything. :D By the way, you can also try PlanetSide 2, you might enjoy it.... just know that the combat is a little trickier, meaning... if someone has better weapons and armor he can kill you in a single shot (for example), but if you're still starting you'll have a harder time winning battles, but if you're consistent and achieve a better loadout, of course that will change, but as a game... it's amazing.

Are you speaking about WF? I got almost rekt by Jackal yesterday. Ran out of ammo for my AR too, but killed that robotic asshole with the Exalted Blade.

Also had some progress today... had a mission called "Gifts of the Lotus - Stolen!" pop up... level 10 Extermination, agains Corpus, Pistols only. Did that one from the third try - banally ran out of ammo twice. Good thing that Ex can cheat and bring his Exalted Blade along. Got a nice pair of automatic pistols for that. I do want to get one of those MGs the Heavy Gunners tote as an addition.

And finally, Vay Motherflakking Hek. I wonder who's paying for all the property damage he's causing by mercilessly chewing the scenery.