What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• PS: Ajay, bru... how come that you didn't post a song, everything alright?

I just had to go to sleep, couldn't think of what to post. DW bout it, all systems green.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Very good to hear that, dude!

And I've got the one special for ya, I can't stop listening to this :D

• Niiiice

And since we're in the russian spirit, here are my top 3 favorite russian songs:

However, gotta sleep though... it's getting late over here :D

Good night bro and I am happy to hear that you're doing alright!

PS: That song about Putin was sent to me today, by one of my closest friends (russian)

• Origa one of the greatest Voices ever

R.I.P.

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• I'm starting to think to pick up Warframe, especially now that I heard it's free to play. Though I'm fairly sure my poor old PC isn't going to handle it... and I'll need to clean up some space on my PC to do that... and I have things to do IRL and in WoWS... maybe later, when I'll have more overall free time.

• I used to play it with my russian friend in the past, but stopped playing it, it's not bad at all, but we are addicted to GTA V atm :D

• Okay, one more point in its favor then. I still have to:

-at least get at least current goals of my research project done (hey, I got my priorities straight! Besides, that IS one of the things that's been bugging me these days!),

-at least get into N:A (still not even started yet 'cos apparently Sis is stalling me; and I'll have to visit her - but then again, I'll be able to chat with my brother-in-law as I play and he hasn't completed the game so he doesn't really have it fully spoilered... though I did tell him one thing related to two main characters' backstory, the thing that turns their relationship from adorable to tragic and horrifying)

-at least get Moskva before she gets removed from tech tree in WoWS, before I get addicted to another grindy MMO.

Since I need to post something.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Family comes first, bro... remember that. Also... games are just distractions, to keep you away from doing your stuff in RL, do what you have to do first and then you can blow off some steam with the gaming (and going out and so on, you get where I'm going). ;)

That's why I also play once/twice a week at most (and mostly in Sunday). And by the way, if I can help with your project... just say the word.

This HAS to be our greatest entry, but yet again the politics of the shitty EU won once again and didn't appreciate the song, the love of money corrupts.

• Well, consider me successfully distracted then.

Not to mention, I don't usually go out... okay, I do spend some time bicycle riding for funsies, but I don't go out without a practical reason besides that. I just don't feel like it. So more time for me to spend at the PC.

• Yeah I am not talking about the 'crazy' dirty parties... just hanging out with friends, go for a drink, meet some hot girls hehehe. Some adventure in the woods (hiking), go to the beach, or visit another country (I love those), that kind of stuff, not the crazy (dirty) parties, I don't like those too.

Anyway, gtg now... catch ya later ;)

• I'm starting to think to pick up Warframe, especially now that I heard it's free to play. Though I'm fairly sure my poor old PC isn't going to handle it... and I'll need to clean up some space on my PC to do that... and I have things to do IRL and in WoWS... maybe later, when I'll have more overall free time.

I played it for around 300h over July and august and it is fun. If your PC isn't that good, I don't think it will handle it well haha. Also a big new update is coming, with players attacking other ships, new terrains and stuff. I recommend you to watch some of the update video

P.s.: This song has really a special tone to it. I'm amazed by it

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Yeah I am not talking about the 'crazy' dirty parties... just hanging out with friends, go for a drink, meet some hot girls hehehe. Some adventure in the woods (hiking), go to the beach, or visit another country (I love those), that kind of stuff, not the crazy (dirty) parties, I don't like those too.

The point is, I don't have any friends (okay, I know a bunch of people I could hang out with, but I probably don't feel like it), I don't know any place where I could go to get a drink (and why would I go somewhere to get a drink when I can do it here?), meeting hot girls is completely out of the question because no self-respecting girl would even acknowledge my existence... I don't even remember the last time I went fishing with Dad, FFS.

And I also have no self-restraint whatsoever so I don't go out specifically so I don't end up going to aforementioned dirty crazy parties. Which wouldn't end well for me.

• The point is, I don't have any friends (okay, I know a bunch of people I could hang out with, but I probably don't feel like it), I don't know any place where I could go to get a drink (and why would I go somewhere to get a drink when I can do it here?), meeting hot girls is completely out of the question because no self-respecting girl would even acknowledge my existence... I don't even remember the last time I went fishing with Dad, FFS.

And I also have no self-restraint whatsoever so I don't go out specifically so I don't end up going to aforementioned dirty crazy parties. Which wouldn't end well for me.

There's a famous saying (can't recall the exact words), but it goes like this "A bunch of real friends is better than a thousand fake ones", so you don't need a social 'circle' (if you will), just hang out with your closest people and enjoy life, dude. With the Facebook, Instagram, YouTube even (with all of these vloggers/youtubers) trying to attract all sort of attention and fame, they just love the attention and they bring a lot of fake friends who use them to get the same thing. But if you have just a bunch of people, who are legit (real), you're blessed and that's all you need man.

You also have friends here in this community. I don't know what you like to do with your dad, but if it's fishing... sure, just hang out with your people because time is the most precious thing that we have and something that can't be bought or brought back, so value every second with your closest people (family and real friends), that's my advice.

As for the girls, well... value yourself, everyone's different and eventually the right girl will show up if you're persistent and stop with the negative self-talk. ;)

"Не сме безгрешни - we are not sinless / without fault"

"Не сме безгрешни, но сме истински, обичаме и тези дето ни нападат защото имаме добри души, души които могат всичко да прощават.
    / We are not sinless / without fault, but we are real, we love even those who attack us because we have good souls, souls that can forgive everything."

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• As for the girls, well... value yourself, everyone's different and eventually the right girl will show up if you're persistent and stop with the negative self-talk.

Again... The negative self-talk you see here is... it's less of a problem than it seems to be. For me, anyway. It's complicated, and I really should know better than air all of this in a public thread. In fact, I think I already said too much.

And TBAFH, I don't even feel like finding "the right girl" anymore.