What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• One of those days I've gotta binge-listen to The Offspring for a while. Like I usually do with my Funker Vogt playlist when I feel down, or Within Temptation playlist when I outright think to cash out.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Speaking of Within Temptation,

This is probably my favorite song of their group (maybe also the other one called 'Paradise' - forgot the full title ;D)

• You'll be surprised, but my most favorite WT song is this.

Because for all the asshole talk I can still be a sap deep inside, no matter how much I hate it.

• Well, and since I'm on that track again.

I've gotta sig the lines "Too weak to live, too strong to die, born to lose, I'm the opposite of a winner" one day. They describe me perfectly.

• Actually it's more like a total opposite since "Our Life" is about a coward's way out.

And you're right, enough of the wimpy feelings, time to put something more strong-spirited.

• Depends how you shape it. ;)

And yeah, time to put something strong:

PS: This was my theme song for Dragon Age 2 back in the days, HAHAHAHA

• Well, and this is my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat endgame theme.

"I've been down in this world, down and almost broken" feels almost cathartic when you see your character standing at the LZ clad in an exoskeleton and with a PKM in hands.

• And this is ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME!

PS: Time to go though, adios amigo. ;)

• Well, I know that song and it's not rly in my taste.

So here's my take on one of the greatest songs of all time.

(Not the first place though, but obviously if I would say that the 1st place is Panzerkampf, anyone would say I'm biased and they'd be right)

• PS: You alright dude? This gotta be the first song that you didn't commented :D

• I... don't think I am right now... or ever, probably. I've been busy with my work lately, and my mood is...

From the other side I finally figured out how to complete my task and finished the outline of my idea, So...

And I'm busy in WoWS too.

And since today is 14th February, I can kinda leave this as a statement of how I feel about this holiday.

Edited 7 times, last by Ajay ().

• I guess you are doing something by talking to me here.

DW 'bout it... it's been coming on and off since before I first appeared on this site.

• It means that it has an effect, the CF community is the best. :P Here's another one to boost you up, maybe...

But seriously though, if you need a talk -> I am here. That's why when you stopped commenting, I was surprised because I enjoy our little 'talks', instead of just posting a song and... that's it. But again, if you need a talk -> I am here, amigo.

• Well, I p much enjoy talking here too. Not even just talking... as you have noticed, I tend to comment on the stuff I post when I have time. Except, I am a rather talkative person and nobody bothers reading all that stuff especially since it's usually about stuff they don't know.

And, probably the reason why I've been sticking around for so much is the people here. I mean, I haven't been playing CF often, the last time I dropped by was Morning Dooms Hunt last Sunday, but the reason I come back? The local people. Like you, dented_ship, Denne, Wanderer, AZ09... most of them aren't as active either and I quite miss flying with them. Or just talking with them.

Now... here's something I just can't get out of my head. Mainly because most of NieR Automata cinematics are awesome and this video is nothing but them. 3:44 - 3:58 is the best IMHO.

I still can't wait for getting access to my brother-in-law's PS4 to play this...except I spoiled everything and this game runs on these secrets. Then again, if I wouldn't spoil everything I wouldn't be interested in it.

• Exactly dude... how else do you think I am still here after 15 years :X , this Community is truly amazing and it's the people that counts, not the 'characters' that we have in-game. Yeah, we've had our Ups and Downs, but that's what a Family is => fighting sometimes. :D

You're also one of the people that I am here for (you're part of the CF Community) and I do read what you post, but I am honest that I have no clue what they mean :D , I've seen the games, but never played them, but I do read them and I appreciate what you have for these games.

As for RL... here's a special one for you. I do not follow this rapper (pretty much everyone from the Entertaining industry, because they follow Evil - I won't get into that), but this song pretty much describes what happens (and is still happening in RL) -> The agenda of dumbing down the society.

Never and I say NEVER compare yourself to other people, we are all different and unique. It's hard to find the people that will stick with you for the rest of your life, but it's all worth it and they will show up... eventually.

I gotta go for a few hours though, peace brother and again... I am always here in case you want to talk.