What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Yeah yeah... but am I really one to talk about the inner beauty when I'm just a pathetic, shallow asshole?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Why talk so bad about yourself, man? Why do you have this hate for yourself?

Some old school, damn the comments are mostly bulgarian probably because it was recorded on City TV (still exists to this day incl. the radio too), lol

Also, in the good old days, when I was watching TV and "Shazzam" didn't exist yet, I had to write down the name of each song that I liked when it came out, cuz I was listening to 4-5 music channels constantly, eeeh... the good old days, lol

• Why talk so bad about yourself, man? Why do you have this hate for yourself?

Dunno, I felt like that since teenagerhood. Not to say that it wasn't unfounded.

Dammit, I miss Silent Hunter III.

On the other hand, there are going to be submarines in WoWS soon, and I am sure the ubiquitous Type VII will be one of the first.

Though considering that it's WoWS, I might as well look forward to getting a K-Class.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Pfff... baby Yoda is so f*cking adorable :D

PS: It's bad to feel this way, dude... I get it sometimes though, as in in the world that we live in, but you should never feel this way, no matter what.

As for Silent Hunter, yeah... good memories, good game. I used to play it with my brother (RL best friend) and we took turns as for who to be the prey and the other to destroy the Destroyers that were chasing the prey, haha... good memories.

• Yeah, Baby Yoda reminds me of Cheburashka for some reason, just green and with differently shaped ears.

And pity I didn't really get to play SHIII properly the last time. I got a good start at career too, caught a load of solo cargo ships at the start... OM NOM NOM.

And yeah yeah. I know self-loathing is unhealthy, but dammit, I used to run on hatred back when I was a teen.

Besides, I feel strangely at peace with that so I doubt it even counts as hate most of the time (i.e. when I'm not being a huge flakking downer). I just think I'm not much of a good person.

• Ha... yeah, maybe Lucas copied it from there. :D

Something similar to the previous song. Lara <3 ^ ^ , though I prefer the real Lara with the shorts, big boobs and the two pistols, HAHAHA

• Something similar to the previous song. Lara <3 ^ ^ , though I prefer the real Lara with the shorts, big boobs and the two pistols, HAHAHA

Eh, I already voiced my opinion on fanservice. Then again, it's thinking like that made me overlook NieR Automata earlier.

P.S. WoWS developer blog dropped info on a Soviet cruiser line split. Good news 1, Kirov is becoming a premium ship (those 180-mms were odd ones out in the rest of the line). Good news 2, we're getting Tallin (ex-Petropavlovsk, ex-Lutzow) as a new line's Tier VIII.

Bad news 1, becoming a premium ship means Kirov will be gone from the tech tree. Bad news 2, so will be Moskva (as she was an odd-one-out heavy cruiser in the line of light cruisers, and the new heavies operate on different concept), but she will still be available as an event ship.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Eh, I already voiced my opinion on fanservice. Then again, it's thinking like that made me overlook NieR Automata earlier.

Yeah, it's just me... I've been into Lara ever since I can remember myself! :D

Here's really an awesome surprise that I did not expected to be produced by BG:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I'd rather say that the actual trouble is with me, most people like the fanservice when it's not overdone.

Speaking of N:A, I guess having an achievement for looking up the female lead's skirt 10 times might count as overdone. Having an ability to blow up her skirt altogether definitely does.

Just something I found recently.

• "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• I'd rather say that the actual trouble is with me, most people like the fanservice when it's not overdone.

Speaking of N:A, I guess having an achievement for looking up the female lead's skirt 10 times might count as overdone. Having an ability to blow up her skirt altogether definitely does.

Everyone's entitled to his own tastes/opinion dude, it's perfectly fine, don't worry, that's what also makes us - human. ;)

But still:

Aaand something a little bit different since I am on that 'wave':

• :D What can I say man... I love women... way too much, hahahahaha

Which reminds me...

I gotta get this game:

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Well, I already voiced my gaming plans either.

I also wonder if I'll have a chance to get into Route B at least seeing as I'll probably have to visit my sis's place for it, and I want to deal with certain sidequests beforehand. As I found out from the streams though, some are better left for Route B and 9S's ability to derp most things in one hack.

And don't ask me for lyrics for this. They are in some conlang made specifically for this game series by mashing together words from various existing languages. That's all I know. Okay, that and that this game's OST apparently contains a coded spoiler for one of possible outcomes of Ending D.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Basically my reaction to that vid:

Readytorollout.gif

Also that gif, is that Loki?

Okay, I'm putting on my long-time favorite.

Wanderer's probably sick of me putting it here way too often, but flak, it's probably one of my most favorite OSTs these times. So I'll drop one more track.