PvP Competition

There are 189 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• So now my Question is Have the Rules Been changed? I was in Arena with RDV and 2 Other Players and said 2 RDV about this. But he gave a Non-Response Response.

Sorry for not responed! I am also a GR and have had a discussion with another player.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• OFFTOPIC

Destructor, Dark15, and me had some fun in Arena after we did our pvp fights :

ftp://exxorush.ddns.net:30/Fun_part_1.wmv

and

ftp://exxorush.ddns.net:30/Fun_part_2_sound_included.wmv

PS: It is my private server at home, Eset Smart Security running 24/7, daily updated, no need to worry guys :)

Also, if it asks for login:

Username: guest
    Password: guest

• Yesterday I lost total vs. Destructor, but this wasn't on purpose.
    I didn't lost any fights on purpose in this competion.
    Just for remember: 60 to 70% of all fights I lost very close (the ships of my opponents didn't looks good :-) !)

I already told this to some of other players:
    I made a mistake with choice of ship/equipment/weapons this time, a big mistake.
    But I won't change anything until the competion is over.
    Reason for this? It is simple: would I change anything it would be unfair for players I didn't fought yet.
    And I am not an unfair player!

Do you thing I haven't fun due I lost all my challanges? Hey, it is a game :-) Sometimes I lose and sometimes my opponents win :-)

• this is a competition and not a game ;)

but, the most times u loose because simply u blow yourself with your torps and missiles. i don't understand, why people repeat the same mistake over and over again :/

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• this is a competition and not a game

This competion is a part of the game :-)

but, the most times u loose because simply u blow yourself with your torps and missiles

If you look closer - this time my selfkills are not so often than at the last competion :-)
    And I repeat: I made a big mistake with choice of ship/equipment/weapons this time.
    Next competion will be a nightmare for all of my opponents (at this moment I have no idea what will be better for all: when I lost all my fights or when I will win the most of my fights)

And again: I won't change anything. When I would change anything I would request to fight with all players again which I already foughts.

• Today I made my first win :-)

RDV: 13
    Tribbs: 0 :-(

Thx to Tribbs who foughts wonderfull fights

• After a lot of restarts and dc-es on both sides, we finally managed to finish our fights :)

Dark15 - 4
    Exxo - 9

We had an amazing crowd, even a member of the Proud LC clan was there too :)

• Fight today:

Dented : 10
    Exxo : 3

It was fun Sir, i am glad that you can show me your skills not getting interrupted by laggs and dc-es :)
    I still need to practice :)

• Okay,just to make it short I've got damn RL issues ongoing,which means I will probably not be online for a couple of months...so I cannot rly participate...

but for you:

Good Luck and have fun (especially with your prizes)!!!
    Seems like my days in Crossfire are counted and soo over,probably I'll return but I cannot finish the competition...the day I wrote and edit this was my last here (probably)

• Well mate it is really sad news :( wish you all the best, hope we will see you again in the future :)

Take care of yourself :)

Best wishes from Exxo :)