Black Eagle

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• hey i was looking through the website and clicked on server police, and i saw that they are able to buy a "Black Eagle" and i was thinking since all of them have ragnarok gunships mabey the "Black Eagle" could be put up for sale for normal players...i no i would want it...how about you guys ;) :));):))

:] [SIZE=3] I like long walks. Especially when they are taken by people like you.[/SIZE] :]

• It is from a long time. However i think that the ship on server police page is different - its a bit different and you can't find the same anywhere

• ooohhhhh fiddle sticks.....i would really like to get that ship....

:] [SIZE=3] I like long walks. Especially when they are taken by people like you.[/SIZE] :]

• the black eagle is available in CF (somewhere)

the ragnarok is for SPs only

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i mean the PURE BLACK eagle that has the purple lights....ITS SO AWSOME :D:D:D :D......id the one im talking about available OP?

• no that eagle does not exist anymore

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• dangit....you should make it exist :)) :D:)):D lol

• On the lighter side.....because I have nether the skill or intent.....It would be nice if we could custom paint our ships or have nose art....but even "I" know this would be a major programing feat that would possible damage the game balance. So, like me, you can dream on..... :D

On the lighter side.....because I have nether the skill or intent.....It would be nice if we could custom paint our ships or have nose art....but even "I" know this would be a major programing feat that would possible damage the game balance. So, like me, you can dream on.....

well - i wont say that its impossible ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-
    On the lighter side.....because I have nether the skill or intent.....It would be nice if we could custom paint our ships or have nose art....but even "I" know this would be a major programing feat that would possible damage the game balance. So, like me, you can dream on..... :D

We actually can customize our paint on the ships, but, it would only be visible client-side.

*fart*
    "Danger, volatile gases detected"
    "argh, stupid computer"
    *BOOM*
    -------------------------------------------
    Server Characters:
    -DayDreamer (Merc.)
    -Zpectre (Smugler)
    -Day[Racer] (Racer)

• Forsight for CF 1.6 :

Pimp my ship!

Now available in Crossfire Customshop 1:
    - Custom paintjobs: including vynils, custom paint colors, custom weapon colors, custom bullet colors
    - Custom spoilers
    - Body kits
    - Custom cockpits

Bring in your ordinary eagle or warblade, customize it to your own preferences and shock the community with your awfull color-combinations.

Weekly contests of the most beautiful and the most ugly ship in the whole Sirius space.

A preview of things to come is not available atm, but X informed me about some of the things you can expect:

- eagle bodykit to make it look like a ragnarok wearing diapers
    - pink bullets
    - bunny tails
    - blade-series deamon-bodykit, with hornes and optional tail
    - flyer-series bodykit to make it look like a liberty battleship

The downside of the bodykits is that it increases the hitarea, but the shield and armor isn't upgraded.

:D

[SIZE=1]For those who think this is real: Yes, Santa Clause does live on the Northpole, the toothferry will come tonight to collect your teeth and if you try to go from europe to America, you will fall off the side of the earth since it is as flat as a pancake :D[/SIZE]

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• DS in pick Deathblade....umm might me a billboard for something?..lol..JK

Dont for get the tassle and the fuzzy dice in the cockpit and fake purple furr seat covers. gold hood orniment, and Rolls Royce grills over the thruster Intakes..lmao. [13]

Hey Guys..I got this Xeno on the ru..*zzzt*..:End Transmission: :P

!!Danger!! Volitale Gasses Detected!!....DUDE!!! At Proxima I said "LEAVE THE CHILLI ALONE!!!"

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• And don't forget the ps 2's and Xbox 360's in your cockpit, with blue-ray viewers with a holograqphic projector which displays the images in front of your cockpit, so you can watch some nice p0rn while you get bored.

The latest is appearently hydrolic wings, to lower or rise the wings relative to the main body.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game