war on pirates for RP purposes

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Dragonwarrior.

• impossible, it takes about 6 seconds to lauch 3 torps. Unless your opponent is really stupid or not moving, then it is not logical. In that 6 seconds he can be already past you and blowing your ass to oblivion.

• Thx PIA for the help killing pirates today! Great job everyone.
    GRB how fast do them torps travel?????
    Seemed a little faster than normal.

Honour and Integrity

• Darkjedi, speak to your Commanding Officer about the situation.

So we do not confuse the situation.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ok well it seems to me that ppl are having a problem with this idea i came up with. so from this point forward DC will not engage any pirates unless it is needed . it seems i made a mistake by coming up with RP idea.

something i dont understand is that i am the leader for the CSF and no one wants to participate in it so i have done nothing with it. there are server clans that are in the alliance that have come up with no ideas on what to do. i have given up hope on the CSF and that is why i did this odea for a new RP and it seems ppl are taking it way out of porportion.

so my little fun idea is no longer in play go about your business as usual and if you guys want to get the CSF active again contact me.

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME