The music in bars...

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Remy9278.

• Is killing my ears!!! It was fun for a while, but hearing this every single time is just starting to get on my nerves. What happened to the cool songs of the original Freelancer? Why couldn't you guys keep those?

If it isn't planned to be changed soon, would it be possible for me to change the music back to what it was without affecting anything when playing online? Or does the mod 1.56 and the 1.57 patch overwrite the music??

Please help. That music is going to drive me nuts. [wall2]

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• the music will stay... turn off ur speakers instead

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the music will stay... turn off ur speakers instead

Ok. I can do that. But you didn't answer my other question. Is there any way WE can change it on our side to whatever music we want? Or might that affect something?

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• i wont answer this question... all alterations of code are considered as cheat

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm sorry but I don't see how changing the music can bring any unfair advantage ?(

I would like to ask one last thing, though. Can we do a poll and find out how many people are not happy with the music in the bars? I'm sure many people would agree, that the current music is annoying.

• How can the famous "Cantinas band" be annoying ! It's a group selected by the famous Jaba the hut to play it'sown composition !!!
    :D

Harlan_Liner

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"

A. St EXUPERY

"Homo hominis lupus"

• turn of the music in your sound options accept settings

alt+tab out of game turn on the music you have on your pc (I.E. Media player) and click on the freelancer thingy at the bottom you get back in game with your own music

if u still hear the fl music when u got back in the game just dock anywhere and it will go out
    and if you got the option on your keyboard to skip tracks u can use it like u always did (if you used it lol)

simple:p

P.S. dont use internet radio the reason is you will be using bandwith<---did i spell right? ...and u will create lag maybe not for yourself but you will be jumpy for others

R_39*SeV

• the first time i heard it, i started laughing :D yes, i think it is ok, but i still sort of miss the old music. maybe if it was just in some bars, it be ok. could this be an idea with a new version?

to Sev: yes u did spell that right

• Ok well, I asked OP and so long the alterations only affect the music, it won't be considered cheating and he will allow it. Only I don't know if he will allow me to post how to make the necessary alterations therefore I won't post how to.

PM me if you would like to know.

• Oh poppycosh!
    The Mos Eisely Katina music I like. I even listen to it on Starwars Battlefronts. Tingy!*shots jawa* Tingy! Shut up.

Fight the best, Fall like the rest

Kido's Status: Freelancer

CF Characters:
    Kido (Searching for new ship)
    Kido(T[Commerce]270) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(BS[Munich]640) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(C[Fletcher]445) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(GB[Antaeus]00) {To be recommissioned}

(Renaming. . . name for Freelancer)
    (Coming soon)

• So, irratating as it may seem...how long do we spend in the bars anyway? So if you can't tune it out in your head...tune it out on your computer. But please, do not mess with the code and possible unbalance CF! [4]

• The only Bar sounds I always try to listen to are those in The Bar, on Planet Earth, Sol Sys.
    Op that is very clever, I thoroughly love it, 10 out of 10 to whoever spliced it all together, a real masterpiece.
    Great job, it's worth a visit to earth just for that.
    I can't top it so no songs or rhymes this thread.
    NB.

If things don't change, they'll stay the same.
    Then who the hell you going to blame, for not getting any better.

Resistance is Fertile !!!

Fly with Honor , Try with Honor , Die with Honor ![

• heheh, I like the Earth bar music too, I also like the landing sequence music, good pick

anyway, I like the music on Earth, but if I heard it at every single bar in CF, I would get tired of it after a while. But not a month ago I was still bobbin' my head to the star wars mos isley bar music, and I've been playing CF for almost a year now.

• yeah i agree that the earth bar talk is really cool :D

the star wars cantina music is alright, if nothing else you can just go into options and turn down the volume.

believe or not it helps alot!
    Silent

[731] [962] [spammer]

• I got bored of the music too, after a year playing (I mean also SP).

Now I have my own music

Full discography of Guano Apes 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• as OP said in the CF 1.6 thread, he will change some of the music in the bars for that version. so those of u who want more of a variety in the bars will like this:)

• Although I have all music turned off in game I just dont spend that much time in the bar in game I land talk to Aeronautics engineer about how he intends to improve my ship or why I wait so long to get radiation damage taken care of he puts the sticker in the window saying to visit again in 100,000k or in 15 min which ever comes first and then I get some cardamine and vodka for the flight it helps with the nerves and then im outta there on to the next base planet looking for new and better weps or equipment.