Fresh Meat

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Samothraki.

• Well I'm not quite sure what to say but things seem to be working ok now. That's a tentative ok though. Before I tried re-installing FL again I thought I'd take one more shot at activating CF 1.56 and 1.57. This was using the d/loads of these mods that I already have.

And that's where things became interesting. Where usually the progress bar (upon activating the mod) of 1.56 zoomed up to about the 1/2 way mark and then crawled to completion, this time it made a nice, slow and steady progression all the way to completion. When I entered a new game, the biggest difference (and I don't know why I didn't remember this before) was that I had $150,000 starting money (in SP) whereas before I never had this starting money.

I've activated 1.57 and upon completion of mish 1, went through the custodian jump gates to X3043 without a hitch.

So.....the only thing that I can think of is that for some reason, the mod wasn't activating properly. Although it was giving me the ok, obviously all of the mod wasn't loaded or something. I dunno, but things seem to be fine now.

Will check MP later on the weekend and see how that fares. Just a thank you to all those that tried to help. All help was appreciated.

Samothraki