Freedom will open his door as a clan

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [Freedom]RG.

• @ RG

Looking good m8.

Now for my input. Since this is not designed for atmospheric flight, the need for rearward swept wings is not needed for speed.

I would forward sweep the backend of the wings to a negative 5 degrees, match the tail-fin in design as the wings (but low profile),drop the wings down another 3 degrees or so and level the canards.

This will enable for torp/missle mounts under the fuselage if you like and will allow you to mount 2 guns in the nosecone, 2 - 4 more under the wings.

I know it sounds a little off for you, but go ahead, make is a seperate file and send the results to me before you post it. I think you will like what I just recommended.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well, I want to thank everyone for their support. After reading last post I did some minor changes (dont know if they could be notice) Anyway, take some of Gunny suggestion and some of my own. The ship final version came up like this :

Best whishes to everyone,

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• well ok i reskinned it... hope you like it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @rg - could you plz create a small story around the ship i can put into the infocard?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That looks sweet. I would use it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    @rg - could you plz create a small story around the ship i can put into the infocard?

Thank you very much OP :)), of course I will create an small story about the ship. I will email it to you late tonight. It look fantastic m8, it is a shame I can not have the logo ready until sunday...By the way, I working on a nomad very heavy fighter, close to nomads ships shapes with some new aditions and a warhammer 30k ship model (this last one would take a while):D

SIncerely,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)