meaning of life

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• I think u meaned Pitagor :rolleyes:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• I can't tell you the meaning of life, for we each want different things, the meaning of my life may mean nothing to you, and yours nothing to me, yet both are equally valuable because our lives are meaningful to us.
    Now about death I can give you my theory.
    I beleive there is life after death, how else can I go into a place I've never been before and instantly like or dislike someone? why? because we have met in a previous life and that memory has imprinted itself somehow, somewhere.
    And beleiveing that leads me to this.
    I have met some absolute whingers, who complain about everything, as I'm sure we all have, and as non of them, not a one, anywhere have ever come back from the dead and complained, then it must be OK.
    I hope to wake up dead one day, but I don't think I will be able to tell you about it!
    It's something we must all find out for ourselves when it's our turn to take that journey, for this life is but one of many journeys.
    Dinosaurs ruled for over 200 million years, and died out 65 million years ago, what are 3 score and 10 years compared to that. the clock is ticking so enjoy.

If things don't change, they'll stay the same.
    Then who the hell you going to blame, for not getting any better.

Resistance is Fertile !!!

Fly with Honor , Try with Honor , Die with Honor ![

AND DON'T YOU START WITH ALL THAT GOD STUFF

at least we have samsing comon 8)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal