missing

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by tsh kermit.

• for some reason since 2.00am s/t the commodities have dissappeared from all the systems dealers. when i came on things were acting strange and a player called vic trader called out and asked if i knew why he said they were gone about half an hour before i came on. he thought it was his char so he deleted it and started a new char, but with the same result. :salutes

• I saw VicTrader playing this morning
    I traded no probs but had to leave so this muster happened after I left.
    Been trading and playing last night and this morning, docked a few places with only one commodity sometimes two to five but never with zero all gone .
    Hope things stabilise
    Sorry I can't confirm or check server time.
    But when things get funny you probably should not blame and delete your character but do an error report including screen shots and note server times in them by hitting enter and typing the command /time

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• usually such stuff should get automatically fixed on the daily server restart

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!