turrents s/forge

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• question is the soulforge train, and it,s turrents. has it got a problem with it,s fire control system. while in turrent view if firing forward seems to be no immediate response like its trying to make up it,s mind which ones to fire. if you chase a npc from rear to front with fire also then it stops when looking straight in front and target gets away. the s/forge is the biggest ship with cargo and should be able to defend itself. also another fatal mistake is to install coalition turrents makes this matter worse, i keep skyblast b turrents on mine, but there is too many dead spots and also a mine launcher is a waste of time which i never install on my train. last request is can the turrents rotate 360deg like the transports do. :neo:

• hmm, imo s_train turrets are good only for mining and coal turrets cracks megaroids at decent speed. This vessel defense can be done only with other player support (if is needed) ... its somewhat purposely done this.

Mines launcher can be with some practice used for disabling TL first gates ... that can be quite usefull if you are chased.