Wellcome comitee, and help

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ignis.

• Ideal Food Corporation has been helping new people and welcoming new people to the server for a very long time.

THE FASTEST ONE

• Get involved in the RP more SUPER so you can learn more.....

btw this is old....a new committee has been formed with chars.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I`m agreed m8, u must come back from Altair :D There is a lot of fun in Sirius =)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Didn't want to create a new thread, but I felt the need to say "Hi" and to introduce myself, as a new member of the community.
    So, after discovering such uncommon mod like Crossfire, I think I will stay here a longer while, 'cause I'm really into this mod.
    Also, I would like to thank some people who already welcomed me in the game :)

And just one question, is there any currently working IRC channel for Crossfire users?
    #SWAT-portal is quite desolate at the moment :D

"Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. We're gonna have to earn it."

Currently a freelancer.