Posts by Ignis

Hey mate I was thinking the same thing when I started to play on CF - "What the hell, how I am supposed to shot down anything?!". But the truth is there's a very simple and quick way to get sufficient "hardware" (ships, guns etc.). First read this topic and I'll point you to Drakons post.

This site helped me a lot Crossfire Wiki - by Knights of Mercy (PX). It contains all the necessary info and you'll find many useful data there.

Huor: yeah I did, but back then no one replied and since 2009 I had a long long brake from CF :)

As I'm new to the community I feel obliged to say hello to everyone :) If one would wonder does "new" equals "inexperienced" in my case, I can assure you - even if I lack some knowledge about thing or two, I'm working hard to get to the bottom of it. What is it that lured me here? In brief - I just love space sims, and Freelancer is one of the best (even though it's age). But after beating the game several times I started to feel it's not the same fun anymore. So I searched for mods... good mods. And that's why I'm here :) As for now I'm exploring some new systems (not vanilla), getting to know server rules about clans, restrictions etc. (hope I'll never breake one) and generally speaking - I'm enjoying the game. So I'm looking forward to meet you in space and have a drink on the very border of known universe.

Stay vigilant! Stay safe!

Ignis

Didn't want to create a new thread, but I felt the need to say "Hi" and to introduce myself, as a new member of the community.
    So, after discovering such uncommon mod like Crossfire, I think I will stay here a longer while, 'cause I'm really into this mod.
    Also, I would like to thank some people who already welcomed me in the game :)

And just one question, is there any currently working IRC channel for Crossfire users?
    #SWAT-portal is quite desolate at the moment :D