nomad ships not dropping guns when killed

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by andy56t.

• hi OP, not sure if its a problem or a change that's been made since the summer?? i've just been killing nomads in mandar (around 60 +) and not had one gun dropped by them??? my char was "andy56t_poison".. i would have thought at least one gun would have dropped after killing so many ?? they used to drop guns randomly before my ill health break ?? would much appreciate you advice / assistance.. many thanks... :thumbup:

• hi original, thanks for that.. is this something new?? cos i used to get loads of guns before i was off ill ?? will try in styx then :) thanks for info buddy..

• hi ronaldo, yes its just madar they are not dropping.. iused to get loads in mandar before ?? must be something new i missed when i was away.. :)

• Because I am not so good pilot I have other sorrows when Nomads around me in Mandar:D
    Joke :-)

I have no idea if nomads ever dropped weapons in Mandar, sorry.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• we have not done any changes to the systems and the drop rates

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hi OP, thanks for info.. i must be hitting them to hard and completely destroying them including their guns.. :D lol.. and i must say kudos on the new nomad ship designs buddy... :thumbsup: p.s. will have to stop using BS torp's on them... ;)