Can someone give me anime suggestions?

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ShadowsFreaker.

• Your serie was indeed pretty great, especially when you was hitting baseballs like a cannon, had a loud laugh by then lol also interesting when you all got hit by a meteorite which wiped the whole area and were just fine next episode.

Any other as fun as that ? xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I don't think so, not into horror or psycho ones. Attack on titan wasn't that scary as anime but it had good plot n effects n such. But I don't tend to like terror stuff. The movie was disgusting tho xD

Maybe you should try some "acchi kocchi" to compensate for that "fk with ur mind" stuff :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Ecchi anyone? :D

Yeah i finished One Punch Man after Christmas cause family and stuff. And also I watched Nanatsu no Taizai ( The seven Deadly sins) and finished it in ONE DAY :D.( I was bored)

I liked it doe.

In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a Demon.

• Yeah it doesnt have that but it's still a great anime.
    But on the other hand what about Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry? :D

In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a Demon.