Future of CF

There are 82 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AoD.

• @everyone well thanks for the support you guys are showing and to confirm all the

bullshit yes i was going to play KV mod when it came out i like playing on other servers

different ways for me to learn how to fight. but in realliaty i havent learned anything

compared to what i have learned here on CF and i mean that i have alot of friends here and i

think it will be a bad way to end this by going to a different server. and right now due to

the shit tha tjib and all his buddies kepp posting about DC ive lost my XO due to him. he

has however told me that he will stay in DC but will not play on CF all the time. which i

dont blame him he is doing the same thing im doing play different servers find the good

ones. i know that op doesnt like it if others play different servers but i think it is a

good way to build a stonger community

1 if you span your clan homes the stronger you

can be you dont have to broadcast where you came from

2 if you build your clan to

stronger and in the case some stupid things happen you can call them to help examples are

this DC expands to 5 servers ok we have many mebers per server say there is a server

invasion and DC needs the help on CF i put a call to the other DC on the other 5 servers and

look i now have multipule fighters in an instance i know op you dont like this but this is

the way things were back in the very old days of war

this is how i feel but rest

assured when kv mod comes out im not sure if i will even try it or not now due to the recent

staments that were made today

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• I see now the big

difference between me, my friends and the people we fought against. We like to play, fight

and pvp because of the game, the role play and the thrill when you're victorious. It seems

their only goal is to make conspiracy, problems, intrigues and so on. Now they're trying

once again to discredit my leader, because they lost the fights, they lost the community

respect, they lost even in their own game of spreading rumours and doing shit.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• OP, This is not my name on the server, and I

won't tell it to you, but I will tell you that I am in chaos, I would Like to know just why

Vlad Is banned....Vlad posted the same thing, and u banned him, and either you deleted his

post (or someone else with admin privledges), or the banning did that for

you.....

So, wanna answer my question?

Vlad, PvP mongrel. PvP anytime, anywhere.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.

• Let's try to do our best

not to travel down the same road this server just left. Please, some of you are finger

pointing again and all it's going to do is start the same issues of server in-fighting

again.

This is about maturity and respect for the server, not any one

individual.

See you in space.

Gunny

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• AoD why dont u contact OP on msn or pm and ask hm?

• Good idea...thanks Wavey!

:) I withdraw my post from this topic.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.

• vlad posted that ive deleted his chars... but this is not true

all his chars are

still on the server ... untouched... the only thing why he cant see them is coz he has a new

MP-ID... which is not my problem if ppl cant write their IDs down

Vlad created new

chars... as being a member of chaos and the fact that chaos got banned from this server his

new char is also banned

AOD - with being a member of chaos and not using a clantag

you are violating serverrules and therefore i have no other choice to ban you... and im

pretty sure that i can find out what the names of your chars on the server are

well i

think this answered everything

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Vlad did post that you or another admin deleted

his chars...he now realizes that he used the wrong MP-ID. He apologises for the

misunderstanding.

I dun even fricken have a server char...I got rid of them after I

last posted....they weren't far along enough to be worth anything anyway, and they were

tagged.....But anyways, your evading the question....why was Vlad banned? You said that you

had sufficient proof to ban the whole of Chaos, with the exception of a few.....I know now

that he is banned...so whats the proof?

• @ AoD please stay away from the things

that you are talking about.op has said there are a few members of chaos that had no idea on

what was going on there fore those few have had been given the chance to stay here on CF

andif i was you i would not use a fake char coz in the long run you might end up getting

your self banned. there are 2 admins for this server and we mostly never ever see the 2nd

one. however he was seen i think twice in the last couple of months but that was not during

this last epeisode for the future of CF so dont go starting shit you have no knowledge

about

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• chaos has done major shit... which nearly

destroyed this community
    the proofs are the threads of the last 4 weeks here on the

forum
    more proofs are available but not needed

<hr>

today i got this

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well i see that it doesnt matter what

happens but i see ppl are going to continue to try to destroy the server at any cost. op i

say start closing down threads down tha tshow negative actions towards this community so

that the new ppl tha tjoin dont have to look at all the shit that has been going on in the

past and make ideas of their own of the community and the server

\

• signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• oh shit here we go again can we please stop the stupid acts from happeneing

\

• Hello all. I agree with DC

Dragon lets stop the crap here. I suggest we just ignore the ugly stuff. They are not for

the community or CF so why even talk to them.
    It is the people here that enjoy this game

we need to spend our energy on.
    What do you all think? What if we all do our talking in

X? Let the crap here die? As long as we all talk and can be friends then nothing can hurt

our community.
    8):D

• thank you RG glad you aggree with me on this spend time and

energy on theserver if there is a problem then these ppl need to find a way back to CF and

talk with his guns. plus i just figured out just how well communication is when you can

actually talk to ppl and not have to type it is so much fun

\

• pssst look at the name again
    thats not rghawk

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• oops sorry R-39 hawk

\

• who is using my name?? ;) hehehe...yes, it is a hawk without the RG, although the R39

could get your mind [11]

See you around m8

RG

PS: just to avoid

any confusion with any other Hawk around, I just have 3 char in the game: [Freedom]_RGHawk ,

[Freedom]_RGTrade , and RGHawk....FOr the forum just RGHawk2000