Star Trek Online: 20% Ship Sale

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• From now until 10AM PDT on Monday, May 11th, 2015, we are having a 20% ship sale. Enjoy not just a discount on our ships, but fleet modules and ship upgrade tokens as well! Have you been eyeing a new ship or ship bundle in the C-store? Now is the time to grab the ship you've always dreamt of commanding!

• All ships in the C-Store are 20% off excluding Pilot ships

• This includes bundles which are comprised only of ships.
      • This does not include bundles that have items other than ships in them.
    • The ship upgrade token, ship upgrade token bundle, and the fleet module are all 20% off as well.
    • Each time a player buys a Tier 5 ship, they will receive a free ship upgrade token.

• This only occurs when the Tier 5 ship is bought for the first time on an account.
      • The Claim for this token will appear in the Promotions tab of the C-Store.
      • When the player clicks claim, they will receive a bound to account ship upgrade token in their inventory and the product will disappear from the promotions tab.
      • These tokens stack so if a player buys 3 Tier 5 ships at once, they will be able to claim the promotion 3 times.
      • Tier 5 Ship bundles will have the equivalent amount of tokens as the number of ships in the bundle.

• Example: Buying the Dyson Mega Bundle will give players 9 tokens.
    • The Pathfinder Voyager + Interior MT will be re-added to the store just for this sale period.

Players can only buy this if they have not already purchased the Pathfinder solo ship or the Intrepid Bundle.

Edited once, last by Huor ().

• free upgrade token when buying a t5 ship?

oh damn, Im glad ive decided against investing in tokens recently

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• And there was ol' little me contemplating if I should or should not buy the Scimitar for my Romulan char only 2 days ago, bang, there's another ship sale with the added bonus of free upgrade tokens.
    On another note, I logged into the game straight after the maintenance was over, and before I could even finish my first doff mission, there were 5 new Pilot ships parked next to me. Cryptic laughing all the way to the bank.

• if you want to buy the scimitar... its your best chance now
    btw. i was wrong about the sci version of it

my first experience after the patch was "WTF?!????????"
    since i need large amounts of iconian marks i started a gateway to grethor adv.
    while my 4 team mates went to the left i took the right side alone
    and somehow i almost was able to kill both waves of ships there alone before the optional time was up
    either the difficulty scales were lowered or im doing alot more damage now (didnt log it yet)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!