Market change

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• ... usually the market changes with the daily server new start ... around 07:00 server time

but If I remember correcctly, OP stated somewhere, that atm the server make this changes not all in "one rush" but over a somewhat longer time ...

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• It was strange. At 6 st my market was changed, the market from other players not. I was able to launch, but when i buy goods and try to launch lost connection and other players said there was the message possible cheating detected.

• You have to restart freelancer, so you get the updated files.

Otherwise you will be kicked each time you try to buy commodities.

Best Regards / Grüße

Aldenmar Odin

• There is going on more things between 6-7 am and its 'done' with server restart. Reason for kick is, that client (your PC) get updated market files and server still use 'old' till is restarted ... so if you do not restart game or do not log between 6-7, you can trade all the time to 'restart'. I can't explain why it is done such way, but obviously there are good reasons why. I will do note for myself to prepare wikis faq or troubleshooting with this info.