Outcasts

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corp.

• Hey, something's not right here. I

landed at Octo Station in the Telosis system. It's labeled under your reticle as an Outcast

base. I thought, "Cool, finally I'll get to fly a mission for the Outcasts and kick some

IMG or GMG ass!"

But when I went to the bar and checked the mission board, lo and

behold, the missions were against OUTCASTS!
    WTF? How can you fly missions agains

Outcasts at an Outcast base??

As if there aren't enough missions to hunt down and

Outcast at every other base in Crossfire I mean, come ON. Why are you persecuting

this one poor little pirate clan? It's as if they're heretics, or pariahs or... or

um.....

nevermind.

• ............................you have some serious

issues...................

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• Outcasts is like Sirius mafia .. maybe its a mission agnst other clan / family * g *

\\\//

" ANGER is an emotion upcoming from within ..
    RAGE is a release of anger accumulated ..
    COLDNESS is perfect control of emotions ..
    THORN is wen u fell that coldness .. "

• I hate to say this...but the Outcasts are and other factions like the Corsairs

are...sadly...Mexicans and Spanish people from the Sleeper Ship "Hispania." [203] Kinda got

the feeling that they did that on purpose.

• Yep, ... gladly ... they got

good ships and some of the best weapons in standard freelancer, althought eagle is way best,

one sabre or titan with outcast/corsair weaps can defeat ALL Liberty (just an example)

"Kinda got the feeling that they did that on purpose."

[10] [10] [10]

[10] [10] [10] [10] [10] [10] [10]

P.S: All the names, as far as i know, of

bases & planets of corsair and outcast origin in vanilla fl are related to the Mediterranean

and Spain, that is a fact, althought i have great sympathy for Mexican people (and specially

i like their finest tequila :D), they are not involved, oh, wait, i know, sorry, is not your

fault, it is hard to learn anything if you instead of school go to a battle

camp.

EDIT:
    "The theft believes that all people is a theft like him".
    Obviously

not.

• What's your problem whit the mediterranic people.
    That does'nt sound good to

me.

It seems that they are poor because the coalityon have sabotated Hispania, and

thay didn'm manage to find a decent place to sit.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• Some

weird americans have problems with minorities in america, like hispanics (mexicans, south

americans etc, often called "spics") or negros or whatever, ..

they all nazi

• I got nothing against them, it's just the friggin' border hoppers

that piss me off. And the guys who think they're gansters. They think they can waste me

with puny peashooters.

P.S. And yes, I am an 1/8 Fritz :lost: But not Hitler

Fritz, I'm just normal Fritz (Another callsign of mine) [woot]

• I don't

much care for illegal immigration, but if I lived in abject poverty with no hope of

improvement and an opportunity to better myself was on the other side of the border, I'd

head for the border.
    I hate "gangstas" too. But please remember that hip-hop is not a

true reflection of all African Americans. I know, cause I am one. I could go on a rant

about why there aren't any "people of color" in any of the bars or bases in all of Sirius,

but I already know the answer and it's not eeeevil white supremacist facist racism. It's

probably because the graphic artists who designed all the npc's were causcasian and they

used the standard 'flesh tone' palette. Judging from the physical appearance of the women

in the bars, i'd guess most of them are guys as well.
    Le's not read too much into these

kind of things ok? It's just a friggin game. let's play it, blow things up and have a good

time.

• Titan_addict, well

said.

{Cmd}-Zane, just read your former post again.

... and about this

one:

"I got nothing against them, it's just the friggin' border hoppers that piss

me off."

Thats an illogical statement, contradictory in itself. Common in any

defensive statement by a racist, like "hey! i am not racist! just is that i hate all the

blacks (or whites, or reds, or greens, or whatever)!".

" And the guys who think

they're gansters. They think they can waste me with puny peashooters. "

Those guys

are the same despised (by you) Mexicans and Spanish people ... the "Outcasts" in crossfire

mod as you said?
    Man i think you have a social problem, but racism is not an answer but a

bigger problem.

And btw, you in USA can consider yourself lucky that the economic

inmigrants are what you call "latin", there are cultural diferences, yes, but real minor

ones, and integration is quite easy, as compared with the muslim african inmigration we

have. I hope we deal with the bigger potential problem much better and with less prejudices

than your country did (and do), althought all the world is paying for your errors on that

subject.