Hiruga

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• Well I'm the latest

(to my knowlesge) to get caught up in this Chicken Coupe called "Hiruga".....And I too have

a problem.....ALL the chicks in this system WANT me.....HELP!.........they chase me and

invite me into their stations.....even if I don't want to go.......It seems I'm the

Rooster in the Chicken house......HELP! I've got to get out......I'm to old for this

stuff.......lol [4]

• Just do like I did it last time: Make them all really very very tired. **** them

almost to death. Then leave.... 8o:):)) :] :D:D:D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Hehe....
    Im lucky i got out...

Anyhoo,I got out and the fee was 70+

Million Credits lost(got killed and lost 10 adv.champs).I havent mapped it,i just followed

my senses(the force is strong within me ^^) and got out with 10 adv.champs shields :D

Pandy had some luck too...just ask her... ;)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• This has interested me enough to

register here and ask how do I get to Hiruga? And does anyone know the record for fastest

first time through?

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Originally posted by Shados

This has interested me enough to register here and ask how do I get to Hiruga? And

does anyone know the record for fastest first time through?

Sure m8, come

on in and I will take you to the gate, once you reach level 50.

Then I will turn you

loose with a twinkie and milk.

You're gonna need it. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ah, level 50 seems not

very far away when you can make ~1700 credits per unit in profit for 5-waypoint trade

routes.

All I have to do is wait 20 mins for my max internet usage to reset to 30 gig

for January so I can roll around in the glory of ~12mb per second cable.

[rofl]

GLORY

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• Not fair! I want one!

btw: I just discovered that

my ISP fucked me big time.My ADSL is supposed to be 256k.After a few tests i found out that

its 210k...

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• You do know that DSL like the phone is regulated by how far you are in realtionship to

the phone sub-stations right? The further you are from them the slower your speeds are....If

your gettign 210, then consider yourself lucky....of course this doesn't mean that your ISP

isn't screwwing you, but it's just the michanics of the land....If I wanted to pay another

$17 dolars I could get a faster broadband connection...would it be any good for me? I have

no idea.....just don't want to fork out the extra bucks.... [4] [13]