Question about ship modules

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Hi everyone,
    I noticed that you can perma lose equipment in battle, like turret, shield module, cannon and so on. Can some tell me when does this happens, in what situations, what modules can be perma destroyed and does this happens for certain ships or not?
    Many thanks in advance :)

• Hm...I am playing SP and I am finishing it, there is few missions left till the end and I had 3 different ships until the last one, the Bullpup Mk III. In previous 3, I had no problems, or I didn't noticed. Now, i took Bullpup fot the fun, trying Freighters to see the difference with VHF and I don't die, but after long fights, I get end up with few modules missing. Last things I was doing just for lolz, I get in massive fight against everyone in NY system, I was doing half hour fight against 20-30 ships of all kind, police, navy and then, in brake, when I went to dock, I saw shield module missing. Few hours before, in one of Dom'Kavash systems I've also end up with no turrets left. I didn't die.

• Easy answer : every piece of equipment IS as destroyable, as the ship hull, what you can see by the fact, that after a fight you have to "repair" your equipment - and to pay for ^^
    So, if you don`t dock from time to time to repair, then your equipment gets "blown apart" :D and is subsequently gone.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)